PAX2 Vaporizer

Body High vs. Mind High

Discussion in 'Marijuana Methods' started by AlwaysBlazed, Sep 14, 2006.

1. AlwaysBlazed

AlwaysBlazed Guest

So, body high or mind high? I just smoked some jack herer and it's mainly body high, its nice :thumbsup:

2. AlwaysBlazed

AlwaysBlazed Guest

Whoops im high I forgot a poll. Well, just post it. I prefer 60/40 (body/mind). I like body high better.

3. orangeman

orangeman Banned

I would like a mixture of both. I'd say 50/50 :).

4. Cas

Cas Registered+

any hybrid i prefer. I don't think i've ever smoked pure indica or pure sativa.

5. body high > mind high any day of the week, i like getting couch locked... usually i can't sit the fuck down for 3 seconds, so when i get high, i want something that's gonna force me to sit down.

6. lagstronaut

lagstronaut Registered+

body high with friends, mind high when i'm alone

7. HypnotizedMind

HypnotizedMind Registered+

Satvia strains all the way.

but at night (if i have a choice) smoke some nice body high to have a great nights sleep.

8. Zoosh

Zoosh Registered+

I do prefer indica but sativa are an awesome mind/head experience. I love all herb as long as it changes the way I am for the better.

9. NextLineIsMine

NextLineIsMine Registered+

WhatchutalkinaboutWillis? Mental high is way chiller with buddies cause your more perky whereas body highs make you all mopey and stupid

10. MyMARYJANE

MyMARYJANE Registered+

prob mind
    but bothhhhhhh

11. 2Naughty2bgood

2Naughty2bgood Registered

my thing is both i like to get blowed but when ur body high ur eithor move in slow motion or ur ready to bone and mind high ppl talk to u but u aint listening or ur thinking about boning or eating up some shyt
    :thumbsup:

12. sanguinekane

sanguinekane Registered+

I prefer mind high when I'm with people, because then you can go out and do stuff. Body high when I'm by myself or it's late at night though.

13. MWT15.06.91

MWT15.06.91 Registered

I like when your body feels the effects and you feel like you have weights on your shoulder. And how you be like how the fuck I get here moments from occasion.

14. Th3 Chr0nic

Th3 Chr0nic Registered+

both are good. nothing beats comming home from a days work and getting stuck to the sofa haha

15. MWT15.06.91

MWT15.06.91 Registered

Sometimes I don't liked being locked on the sofa because I'd be straining to get up to go outside or to the computer. hahaha.

16. AlwaysBlazed

AlwaysBlazed Guest

Heh, I love sativa just as much as the next guy but i'd rather be more body because it's relaxing. Mind high makes me bug out alot (I get bad paranoia with auditory hallucinations and shit).

17. lagstronaut

lagstronaut Registered+

yeah but i think waaay too much with a mental high. i like to have my brain OFF when i'm around people

18. Markass

Markass Registered+

I would say 50/50 is absolutely perfect for me. A kickass bodily feeling, as well as still easy to engage in any activity without feeling too messed up.

19. intrepidus6

intrepidus6 Banned

What is the difference in the two?

20. rottenPauL

rottenPauL Registered+

big difference. I smoked homegrown fantasys Durban Poison ( the guys grow it themselves and sell it in the coffeshop). Well it was the best mind high i had. Very energetic