Boiling Pipe For Resin. (Please help)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Methods' started by Etrain, Dec 21, 2004.

1. Shovelhandle

Shovelhandle Registered+

no, I throw the roach on the ground and snuff it and they go all Ohhh Noooo!

2. memarky

memarky Banned

Boiling water will evaporate the THC, adapt or make youre own tools to scrape it out, or do what i did this morning. Emptied, disassembled then dried the bubble pipe in sunlight, then rubbed tobacco around the glass bowl to collect some oil, scraped the copper pipe down with a knife that fits in there, then rinsed glass bottle, dried it then squirted small amount of EXTRA REFINED petroleum spirit (lighter fluid) into it, rubbed it into oil with fingers till glass bowl was clean, then let the lighter fluid drip onto plate, then put the soggy oily tobacco in it, slowly dried in sunlight and before totally dried up helped absorb oil off plate by rubbing oily tobacco around. then when all dry powdered it down and smoked in clean bubble pipe. Its an awful taste and harsh on throat but it gets you stoned when you have nothing.
    always use highest priced lighter fluid,the extra refined stuff, cheaper stuff leaves residue in the THC.

3. Thomas A Hrdina

Thomas A Hrdina Registered

Soak parts in 99% iso. Scrub out with qtip after soaking for ten min. Stir the mixture and try to get the resin to mix well to pull the thc. Easy way to filter. Put a cotton ball in a 10 ml syringe. Put liquid and resin into the syringe and push through. Use as much cotton ball as you want to filter the resin pieces. I filter it into a small aluminum cup. Now evap it on a cook plate with a temp of 250 or below. As its evaporating, add a bb size portion of coconut oil. This will grab the thc as the iso evaporates. Once evap is complete, remove from heat and stir the oil around and gather as much of the stuff around the cup as you can. Get it all into the coconut oil. Then place in the fridge for a few min to harden. When hardened, scrape and use in a wax pen vape. I do this all the time and it works really well.

4. Thomas A Hrdina

Thomas A Hrdina Registered

And yes, I have a $2 atomizer to use for this crappy version of wax. LMAO