Bong liquid

Discussion in 'Marijuana Methods' started by Nightrafe, Dec 2, 2007.

1. Nightrafe

Nightrafe Registered+

Ever tried something else than water in your bong?
    I've tried lots of things, but the best is champagne in it. Great taste. Lemon flavoured water is nice as well or some Perrier. But it's a bit of waste of the drink, off course you'll have to pour it away :(

2. brainface

brainface Registered+

I've used coca-cola before and red bull before, neither of which I reccomend... Unless you want your bong to smell like shit for eternity.

3. CheeseOnToast

CheeseOnToast Registered+

4. bumclot

bumclot Registered+

I remember reading on here that some liquid absorbs THC. You might want to do a search for that post to make sure you're not wasting any bud.

5. dziendobry4

dziendobry4 Registered+

My friend put either the Sobe Lifewater or Vitamin Water stuff in his bong once...it was a dark red/purple flavor which I assume was Raspberry or Pomegranate. It was pretty good, but we had some tasty weed in there too. I bet if you put reggos in there it'd be gross.

You're probably best off sticking with water. Most of the flavored stuff tastes good for a few hits but then gets gross, and can get your bong sticky and full of gunk.

6. SpadeOfSrh

SpadeOfSrh Registered+

chocolate milk lol very bubly

7. KushG69

KushG69 Registered+

Raspberry tea, captain morgan wine cooler....both were delicious.

8. Phaze1

Phaze1 Registered+

i did sprite once, didnt really notice much of a difference, but my freind didnt like cleaning it afterwards lol

9. twitch

twitch Registered+

if u use milk no offence ur stupid thc is absorbed into the fat of ur body milk has a whole alot of fat u probably got like half what what u should have

10. ldg420

ldg420 Registered+

instead of using "flavored" water or other liquid, why not just smoke good quality tasting weed through clean water????:stoned:

11. OLDE ENGLISH '800

OLDE ENGLISH '800 Registered+

jello ....j/k

12. OLDE ENGLISH '800

OLDE ENGLISH '800 Registered+

im the only one i know that likes baja blast,good to know someone else likes it.

13. klondike_bar

klondike_bar Banned

id think that coolaid or crystal light would rock. iv gotta try....

14. yoda

yoda Registered+

im pretty sure beefer was being sarcastic, by saying it'd kill you before the carcinogenics do.

water is the best, and only liquid, that should be used. juice and other flavored drinks are gonna leave a sticky residue all over the inside of your bong, making it a hassle to clean. i've also noticed that using those fruity waters leaves a smell quite similar to diarrhea, very unpleasant.

15. toketaker

toketaker Registered+

yeah man, no taco bell trip is complete without baja blast!

Last edited: Dec 12, 2007
  16. otottoto

otottoto Registered+

hahaha nice, my thought on this is simple: i'll use different liquids in my homemade bongs only, NEVER in my sacred glass bong, thats just wrong

17. dutchy420

dutchy420 Registered+

Ive heard of people fillling their glass bongs with warm water and tossing in a green tea bag. Apparently the Beatles experimented with green tea leaf smoking. this is somewhat similar i guess ;)

18. TormentedImp

TormentedImp Registered+

^^^ err dumb for using alcohol

and THE best bong waters are cinnamon scope and concentrated frozen fruit juice

dont use any mouth wash of listerien strength because theres too much alcohol in there

19. The Gnome

The Gnome Registered+

Don't use sugary bong water, it will trap cannabinoids within the medium

20. twitch

twitch Registered+

the only variation i have tried is water that is near freezing and hot water
    which i actually like that hot water it feels fuller when u hit it