PAX2 Vaporizer Pass Your Drug Test

Bong Technology

Discussion in 'CANNABIS.COM Lounge' started by ruzzosplinter, Oct 13, 2005.

1. ruzzosplinter

ruzzosplinter Registered

Hi smokerz, Im a regular dude from southern cali but now live in the midwest, well im a long time smoker and new to the site so i decided to let some people know of a lil project im working on and see if i can get some reviews.
    Since the midwest is not necessarily the weed source in the states is really find to find any quality product out here so i did some experimenting to try to get the best out of every crappy bag i can get my dirty hands on thats when i came with this idea of engineering a "superbong that can alter the qualities of the smoked before is inhaled, i have this drawing for a bong operated by a 12VDC circuitry system that operates photoelectric sensors and a air compressor which operates with a vacuum generator and a whole pneumatic system that can dispense only the necessary amount of smoke everytime, there is also a complete water chilling system for that arctic hit, thats just to include some of the features that will come with it, i found a way to make it very compact and portab;e and i estimated it will cost anywhere between $1500 to $2000 to build it, im doing this for a recreational purpose but i am still looking a professional artistic glass blower that can meet some specifications hopefully aroound the area to complete the glass frame of the bong. so if ya know anyone with some credentials would you please let me know? greatly appreciated

The Ruzzosplinter
    :D

2. nickx760

nickx760 Banned

where in the midwest u at?

umm cause we dont be gettin no shitty weed

3. Blaze420

Blaze420 Registered+

god damnit bill nye.. who would spend 1500-2000 on a bong? u could get yourself a pound and a regular bong for that man. wouldnt that get you higher?

4. nickx760

nickx760 Banned

he must be rollin in tha dough

...rich fucker

5. esrabalamir

esrabalamir Banned

i got hand-made %100 bong ,it was 5800$ but i don't even use
    "room decoration" :D

Attached Files:

6. nickx760

nickx760 Banned

u spend 5800 dollars on a bong and u dont even toke out of it...seems like a waste to me

7. esrabalamir

esrabalamir Banned

but i did not pay man...lol
    cuz i am not fool
    LOL

8. esrabalamir

esrabalamir Banned

kidding...ehehehe i um rich
    pleuse dunt be jeulous uf my muney muh muh muh

9. robert42

robert42 Registered+

u aint rich just ur currency is low... 5800 equald about $20

10. esrabalamir

esrabalamir Banned

muh muh we tulk ubout 5800 $ muh muh muh

11. esrabalamir

esrabalamir Banned

uncle rober
    i give ya money
    take!
    :D

Attached Files:

• 300.jpg
      300.jpg
      File size:
      51.3 KB
      Views:
  12. robert42

robert42 Registered+

Oh nephew esrabalamir lets marry....

13. esrabalamir

esrabalamir Banned

sure
    i am an expencive gurl
    wedding dress: 60000$
    wedding : 150000$ + 7 stars dubai hotel
    honeymoon: i want a little world tour (about 200000-250000 $)
    i don't wear the same dress , , , , ,
    can u?
    lol

14. esrabalamir

esrabalamir Banned

rober whats the time in uk btw?
    we got 1-2 hours between us rite? it must be 16:35 or 12:35 pm ..
    ?

15. robert42

robert42 Registered+

the time is half one now..

are u from turkey?

lots of turkish people live where i live. lots of kebab shops, turkish offlicenes, tobbaconist, turkish clubs and stuff.

16. robert42

robert42 Registered+

i LOVE LAMACHUN! (TURKISH PIZZA) :D

17. somebody someone

somebody someone Registered+

LOL

and its true, why not spend 1500 on weed, would you not get a bit more stoned? than making ur bong and then having nuttin, or is it all just SCAM

18. esrabalamir

esrabalamir Banned

:D yess Turkish kitchen is very nice ;) KADAYIF,SUTLAC,DONER,KEBABS ,LAHMACUN ,AYRAN,,,,,,OWWWWWW :D i had been in Foresthill ,London,Birmingham last summer
    really good places , brilliant ppl
    at the moment i am in Cyprus but i live in Ankara
    And the big surprize : it is gonna be legal next summer in Turkey ;) what about in UK? still NOT??poor country !:D :D i got "safe" Turkish friends there, they really work "safe" , u know the most famous hash=Turkish hash in the world ;)
    p.s: Also u can ask personz(waiter,waitress,,) who works in doner,kebab restaurants , mostly they are from "east side" of Turkey and they always smoke (but be carefull pls !)

btw i am really sorry about last summer , fuckin arabic terror ! they are everywhere ,
    they kill innocent ppl , i hope u did not lose ur friends, family etc
    Peace

19. robert42

robert42 Registered+

thanks esra :)

i been cyprus plenty of times Nicosia, larnaca, ayia napa, krenia, lapithos and to akanthou just once, i mostly go to the greek side of cypprus as we own propertythere but i go north side too.

20. RIP ODB

RIP ODB Registered+

hey Esra-

How about some more pictures of that bong??