Bubble Cloner/Fertilome: The Answer.

Discussion in 'Advanced Techniques' started by Lit Up, Feb 4, 2009.

1. Lit Up

Lit Up Registered+

Ok, My old post(along w/ 250 others and my rep points) are all gone. But I understand.

Anyone, mainly GG84, that was waiting for the fertilome answer. It's a yes, I added about 2-3 capfuls of it to my bubble cloner, I also soaked cuttings in it for 15-20 min.

The results are in. I had 12 out of 14 root within 2 weeks. The 2 others had some other problems. Second controlled test is underway.

This experiment came from my problems of cloning in soil and I wanted to try the bubble cloner. So, I built one, bought this fertilome at the greenhouse in town, and set it all up. Complete turn around on my clones, near perfect rooting % and they continue to do well.

So, Fertilome is a cheap investment, only $4 for a quart and works awesome I believe. I'll post second test reports when I find out. Peace

Dutch Pimp likes this.
  2. Lit Up

Lit Up Registered+

bump...

3. Dutch Pimp

Dutch Pimp Up in Smoke

I agree. A root stimulator (fertilome) is a very useful tool. I use it, with every transplant...:thumbsup:...(very, very weak dose)

..about a capful, per quart of water. Shake well, mix well.

Last edited: Feb 5, 2009
  4. Lit Up

Lit Up Registered+

Yes, very cheap and very essential. The only thing I use now when I clone...besides water.

5. GoldenGraham84

GoldenGraham84 Registered+

jesus i log out too fast sometimes. missed this thread too. thats good Lit! 12/14 ain't bad at all. finally got a opium to root and grow now. you oughtta make a log, bro. how's everything else? heard you were "fighting clones" and mentioned RH. i as well have really low RH. 20% steady. iowa winters blow.

6. Lit Up

Lit Up Registered+

yeah 20% sounds right.

Grow log, schmow log. I just don't have the time. I just throw up some picks when they start to look sexy and go from there. Just took my old mom down this weekend.
    Should be a good harvest, got the other mom about 4 weeks behind and another set 4 weeks behind that.