Calling all Florida Stoners!

Discussion in 'Florida (FL)' started by Fl0ridaSt0ner, Dec 17, 2014.

1. Fl0ridaSt0ner

Fl0ridaSt0ner Registered+

Hey, just curious to see how many of us there are on here! Comment with your location and lets b.s. about how awesome the sunshine state weed is! Im in pensacola the 850 anybody local to me?

2. pfhstudent

pfhstudent Registered

i'm in milton

where areyou? I'm looking for....well...mr. green. can you help!

3. pfhstudent

pfhstudent Registered

Hi...I'm in Milton...do yu have any idea where I can find Mr. Green?

4. DirtyBlueGene

DirtyBlueGene Registered+

This ^ just cracks me up. C'mon man, give yer head a shake. :D

• Like Like x 1
  5. DTRave420

DTRave420 Registered+

I know right,lol???!!!

Pssssssst,it's Mr.Green. I'll be at Disney standing next to MickeyMouse. I'll be wearing a top hat and a pink carnation... ;)

• Like Like x 1
  6. DirtyBlueGene

DirtyBlueGene Registered+

:S2:

• Like Like x 1
  7. 42nicelife

42nicelife Registered

lol

Jax Beach here

8. edenhealthmedical

edenhealthmedical Registered

text or call via +1 (910) 707-3023 or reach us by masterkush600@gmail.com. Flash Buds offers only top-shelf Indicas, Sativas, Hybrids, Edibles, and we guarantee your order to be fresh upon arrival. Each medical marijuana strain is tested to ensure the highest standard of quality and potency. Browse our selection by clicking on the Menu link above. Members can place an order today online for immediate delivery. We are more than glad to accommodate patient requests for new products to be added to our menu!You can expect a smile at your door, absolutely free with every order. Our team believes that a little goes a long way, and we’re always ready to go that extra mile for our patients. If you have a question about our menu, services, or if you just want to chat about the Chargers game, feel free to give us a call at +1 (910) 707-3023 or reach us by masterkush600@gmail.com. Flash Buds Medical Marijuana Delivery offers our patients the benefit of a well-trained knowledgeable staff, personal friendly service, and a stellar quality product. What more could you ask for?

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  9. rudiepop

rudiepop Registered+

Central Fla Here

10. rudiepop

rudiepop Registered+

Never heard of Mr. Green. Is he kin to Mr. dumb A$$?

11. rudiepop

rudiepop Registered+

Kin to Mr. edenhealthmedico_O ^^^ two floors up?:spam:

• Disagree Disagree x 1