PAX2 Vaporizer Pass Your Drug Test

Can I get high off catnip

Discussion in 'CANNABIS.COM Lounge' started by ripped86, Apr 16, 2006.

1. ripped86

ripped86 Registered

I just jacked a half ounce of catnip and I was wondering if there was any way that i could get really high off of it. PLEASE HELP
  2. skeltey

skeltey Registered

nooo.....maybe from lack of oxygen to the brain. y not just get some real bud?
  3. lol.... shouldn't bleed yourself like that in these here waters... nooo.. now your ass is gonna get ate up by the sharks...
  4. KingPhilie

KingPhilie Registered+

you can get high off catnip. . . if your a cat :thumbsup:

5. Jennifer K

Jennifer K Registered+

Sure, you can get a great buzz. If your a CAT!!!!!! LOL!!! :what: :rolleyes:
  6. ripped86

ripped86 Registered

cause i gotta get a piss test every day for six months, and i cant smoke bud
  7. halo

halo Registered+

Yes, it is quite simple really. All you have to do is put the catnip in a blender until it is a super fine powder. Then pour the powder into a pot of water. BOIL the water. Let water boil for 30 minutes. after that pour the water into glasses or bowls or whatever you want. Put it outside and let it evaporate. Once all the water is evaporated, there will be a sticky substance on the bottom of the glass. You can scrape that off with a knife or spoon. Once you have collected the substance you can either smoke it out of a pipe like marijuana or sprinkle it on your joint for a truly wierd experience. If you want to snort it you have to chop it up into tiny little balls of the sticky substance. I have never snorted it but i hear that it does not work as well as smoking it. Good Luck!

WTF are you guys talking about ?? Catnip highs are awesome. Do not listen to them dude if you follow my recipe you will be high for about 4 hours. It is insane.
  8. 420Sugar

420Sugar Registered+

Actually you can get a nice, relaxing buzz from catnip. I've only made the tea though...haven't tried smoking it. It's also a natural remedy for indigestion bc it's related to the mint family.
  9. skeltey

skeltey Registered

oh....well then just take a break....responsabilities come first in my opinion.
  10. Oneironaut

Oneironaut Registered+

11. ripped86

ripped86 Registered

thanks man i definatley gotta try it
  12. skeltey

skeltey Registered

eh....i wouldnt get your hopes up to high. I have tried it...just got light headed for a while.
  13. suhl

suhl Registered+

maybe you should really contemplate whether your life is worth living if you jacked catnip. god you make me sick to my stomach you fucking loser
  14. ripped86

ripped86 Registered

wow thanks man arent you just the nicest guy ever, i jack morning glory seeds, pipes, bongs, salvia, u name it, i thought i would try something different,
  15. suhl

suhl Registered+

you steal things then talk about it on the internet. you considered smoking catnip. i am better than you.
  16. Swizzy89304

Swizzy89304 Registered+

Oh diddums.
  17. beachguy in thongs

beachguy in thongs Registered+

Reading statements like this makes people sick to their stomach. :(
  18. Frivolous248

Frivolous248 Registered+

Are you fucking retarded? Just because something may look similar to cannabis, doesn't mean its ANYTHING like it. Seriously, what the fuck kind of question is that? "Can I get high off catnip?" hell fucking know, if you could then don't you think a lot more people would be doing it rather than smokin' weed?

Hey guys, I just jacked some oregano I'mma go smoke up and get blazed.
  19. smokingskeleton

smokingskeleton Registered+

To be fair your an asshole...

Btw something wrong with forum when i made this thread it kept re-directing me to front page.
  20. i knew those sharks would get here soon enough...