PAX2 Vaporizer

Can I have a munch before I eat my brownie?

Discussion in 'CANNABIS.COM Lounge' started by NextLineIsMine, Feb 23, 2008.

1. NextLineIsMine

NextLineIsMine Registered+

Im pretty hungry but my amigo is just about to get here with some brownies. If I eat the giant feast I intend to will it dilute the brownie goodness

2. StickyfingahZ

StickyfingahZ Registered+

I ate a few slices of pizza before eating one of my brownies and I still got high.

3. Storm Crow

Storm Crow Registered+

It depends on...

the amount of food and its fat content. Fats carry the THC into your system. So, that greasy, cheesy pizza would be OK, but low fat foods wouldn't work as well and would dilute the high. I often butter my "fresh from the oven" brownies (I'm diabetic so no sugary icing) to enhance the fat content.- Granny :hippy:

4. smok3y

smok3y Registered+

Yeah should be cool.. Iv had a meal before eating my weed muffin before ans still got mighty high... Enjoy:jointsmile:

5. StickyfingahZ

StickyfingahZ Registered+

oh wow! Thanks for the info Granny!

6. NextLineIsMine

NextLineIsMine Registered+

wow that was the first new thing ive learned about cannabis in ages, and a reason to eat really fatty foods

7. Coelho

Coelho Registered

Well... i think you should eat only small amounts of food before eating the brownies...
    The excellent book The Art and Science of Cooking with Cannabis says:

And my own experience confirms it... not-so-small amounts of food can dilute or even ruin your high... So, i think you should wait to eat after you eat the brownies... for me, some hunger for a HIGH high is a very worth price... :stoned::thumbsup:

EDIT: 1717th post! :Rasta:

Last edited: Feb 24, 2008