Can you get a buzz from advil?

Discussion in 'Other Psychotropics' started by orangeman, Mar 18, 2006.

1. orangeman

orangeman Banned

I was wondering if you take too much advil or too much of those over-the-counter pills or w/e can you get a slight buzz or something? Because I dont feel too sober after I took about 4 of 'em. I'm usin em for pain relief but I'm really drosy and cold..

2. TakeFlight

TakeFlight Banned

this is fucking pathetic, and ALMOST the most pathetic post i have ever seen. Obviously you are trying to learn if you can get fucked up from advil and no you cannot catch a buzz so dont waste your time kid

3. BestTonicIsChronic

BestTonicIsChronic Registered+

Nah its not like they have codeine or sumthing like that. I think it will just kill you if you take enuf cuz I know you can OD on ibuprofen and die.

4. geoffrowley19

geoffrowley19 Registered+

am i the only one that noticed this is orangemans first post in which he never used 'lol' once?

5. orangeman

orangeman Banned

You moniter me closely dont you? Lol.

6. Jeff Spicoli

Jeff Spicoli Registered+

advil
    :data:

7. LvT

LvT Registered+

Yes you need 23 of em ... snort em

8. TakeFlight

TakeFlight Banned

i think its 24 and you need to take a shot of draino to activate the chemicals in the advil to get you high

9. andruejaysin

andruejaysin Registered+

nah, just stick the whole bottle up your ass.

10. halo

halo Registered+

I know this girl who takes like 12 advils at a time. I think shes feels something otherwise she wouldnt take so many.

11. orangeman

orangeman Banned

Your trying to kill me arent you? xD

12. jbuckets

jbuckets Registered+

no hes just trying to own your liver

13. mochil69

mochil69 Registered+

wdumbasses

hah shes going to die of liver disese by the time shes 20

and when she does ill laugh at her stupidity

14. jbuckets

jbuckets Registered+

Ibuprofen belongs to a class of drugs called non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs). Other members of this class include naproxen (Aleve), indomethacin (Indocin), nabumetone (Relafen) and several others. These drugs are used for the management of mild to moderate pain, fever, and inflammation. Prostaglandins are chemicals that are made by the body and are responsible for causing pain, fever and inflammation. Ibuprofen blocks the enzyme that makes prostaglandins (cyclooxygenase), resulting in lower levels of prostaglandins. As a consequence, inflammation, pain and fever are reduced. The FDA approved ibuprofen in 1974.

None of the drugs or related drugs mentioned in that article 'fuck you up' in any way unless you mean blocking mad enzymes, and lowering madd prostaglandins. If you mean 'fuck you up' as in destroying your liver then yes, advil can fuck you up.

15. tokinggreg

tokinggreg Registered+

you should cite your sources

16. jbuckets

jbuckets Registered+

17. antinexus

antinexus Registered+

it's spelled 'pwn'

18. jbuckets

jbuckets Registered+

no shit i just didnt wanna seem like a computer game fagget

19. Its a Plant

Its a Plant - - Moderator - -

god, reading over some of TakeFlight's posts in here made me realize how much I dislike him. Jesus, so bitter.

Too bad he's banned...:cool:

20. LvT

LvT Registered+

yes u dickhead