Can you smoke male plants?

Discussion in 'Basic Growing' started by sweetbunscarrera, Sep 11, 2004.

1. sweetbunscarrera

sweetbunscarrera Registered

It's my first time growing this year, and I only had one single seed sprout. Got it planted and it turned out to be male :( I was just wondering if males can be used for anything...there seems to be huge stress on destroying males, but since I have no females which would be contaminated, can i do anything with this plant? I'm a total amateur, and any advice would be great. Thanks

2. rnf232s

rnf232s Registered+

You can always grow the plant more and then use the leaves and stuff for cooking.

3. Omun

Omun Registered+

You can smoke anything, but everything won't get you high.

4. Sinsemilla Jones

Sinsemilla Jones Registered+

Sure. Just don't expect it to work like KB.

Smoke several big bowl fulls and you can get a slight buzz.

5. dextrious

dextrious Registered+

And don't forget a major headache.
    I guess its not a question of can you its a question do you really want to?
    I say if you like headaches go for it :)

6. Sinsemilla Jones

Sinsemilla Jones Registered+

I've never gotten a headache from smoking leaf.

Usually helps my head.
    Not much, but it's better than nothing.

7. kyle

kyle Registered+

i have smoked my entire male, cept for the roots, its not the same high and i have never gotten a headache, u get pretty high off 1 or 2 bowls, not like really stoned but its good if u dont ahve enuff bud to make a joint or say ur having a ncie session and u need more joints and more weed, mix in some leaves with ur bud (make sure uve dried them) , its a good filler, still gets u that thc but mostly it just packs ur bowls or joints better if u dont got enuff kb

8. shiz507

shiz507 Registered

i smoke all

i smoke all marijuana
    even da stems > weeeeeeeeeeeeee

9. rnf232s

rnf232s Registered+

Sadly mostly all I can get around my area is shwagg so I am used to smoking massive shit. I guess that makes it good in situations like this, but I would rather be able to smoke good stuff all the time. I still say though, even though not as good, something is always better than nothing, or pretty much free is better than paying. You can always mix good stuff with shit I would say and at least make it go a little longer way.

10. llamaman666

llamaman666 Registered+

you can make hash with it.