PAX2 Vaporizer Pass Your Drug Test

can you snort weed?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Methods' started by greennewbie, Feb 12, 2006.

1. greennewbie

greennewbie Registered+

just wondering if you can snort weed, and what the effects of that will be, and if it is a good idea or not? has anyone tried this? what happened if you did?
  2. MRP

MRP Registered+

i did it snorted a gram. it sucks and it doesnt get you high
  3. Powder Puff

Powder Puff Registered+

Odd post..
  4. Doobie Snax

Doobie Snax Registered+

Weed has to reach a certain temperature to become decently potent.
  5. P.E.N.G.U.I.N.

P.E.N.G.U.I.N. Registered+

Yeah...I don't think THC is active in your sinuses.
  6. homemade

homemade Registered+

hmmmmm never heard anyone ask that....weird.....
  7. MasterBaker

MasterBaker Registered+

I'm sure you could, just don't know why you'd want to...
  8. t3chyo

t3chyo Registered+

alot of these responses arn't blunt enough, DO NOT SNORT YOUR WEED!
  9. theoretically.. if you could find a way to heat it up enough to release the thc... then you could snort it and get you high...

but, i'm not sure if it'd have to be heated when you snorted it, or if it could be heated to release it then set aside til it cools... i'm going to guess for it to actually work it would have to be hot when you snort it... and it's have to be at a tempature so hot it could serious damage to your sinuses (if nothing else, hurt so bad it'd be pointless..)
  10. bonitagreen

bonitagreen Registered+

thc has be to smoked inorder to get you high.. snorting will do you nothing. save the keif and smoke that shit.
  11. d00d989

d00d989 Registered+

what a goofy question

just smoke it!
  12. STDzRus

STDzRus Registered+

Take your joint..or a pipe respectively, anything that your nose will cover.

Light the bowl..or the joint..*joints are easier*

Hold the other passage closed.

Sniff away.
  13. Doobie Snax

Doobie Snax Registered+

The THC just has to reach a certain temperature to become potent, hence cooking weed into cakes and such.
  14. CrAzYpOtHeAd

CrAzYpOtHeAd Banned

why the fuck would you wanna snort it anyway??? foo'
  15. Nochowderforyou

Nochowderforyou Registered+

No, don't snort it. When someone snorts something, it goes and sits and your brain, soaking in, thus, getting you high. MJ doesn't work like that.
  16. RastaKaze

RastaKaze Registered+

This man knows what he's talking about. My parents have been stoners for 30 years and I always recall seeing them do this. Apparently to my father it "contributes more" to the high because it's like a whole different method of ingestion. And with smoke it works, think about it...
  17. Powder Puff

Powder Puff Registered+

You're father is an odd man!:p Have you tried to "sniff" a J'?? lol

This whole thread is odd.. later:)
  18. RastaKaze

RastaKaze Registered+

Actually, it's, not odd at all, when you really think about it, It's just common sense. Active, burning THC would be passing through your nasal passages... Infact, many tribes that snuff a hallucinogenic snuff called "yopo" in south america also snort the smoke through their nose as an eaiser dosing. So yea, it would definitely work. Ill try it later tell you if I notic e any difference
  19. sheist

sheist Registered+

or wat u can do is roll a blunt, and pull it with ur nose..
  20. yoda

yoda Registered+

you can snort it, but you have to bleach your dick first...

you could inhale smoke through your nostril from blunt, j, or bowl, but thats it.