PAX2 Vaporizer Pass Your Drug Test

Can you use dro seeds in soil?

Discussion in 'Growing Information' started by HydroSON, Dec 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HydroSON

HydroSON Banned

I'm not asking if DRO will grow from soil I know it wont. I'm just asking if growing dro seeds in soil will grow a plant.

This is my second time growing. First time my mom found my plants and made me kill them. Now she moved in with my grandma to take care of her until she dies. Now I have no worries about getting caught. Hydro seems to difficult to grow so i'd rather stick with soil until I get the hang of growing weed then move to hydro.

Last edited: Dec 4, 2007
  2. OLDJIMMYBONES

OLDJIMMYBONES Registered+

there is no such thing as dro seeds

3. OLDJIMMYBONES

there are just seeds, if you grow em in a hydro system there "dro"

4. HydroSON

HydroSON Banned

I bought an 8th of dro and i got seeds from it.

5. M.B.A.

M.B.A. Registered+

WOW, yes....they are weed seeds man, whether grown in dirt or grown in hydro....diew hai bay

6. Cyclonite

Cyclonite Registered+

They say there isn't such thing as a stupid question but sometimes I wonder.

7. OLDJIMMYBONES

yea, they seeds u got from the dro are just seeds of that strain, if its a good strain you can grow em in soil and they'll still be good shit

8. HydroSON

HydroSON Banned

ok that's cool, thanks man i appreciate it. I'll get to growing 6 plants :)

9. psychocat

psychocat Registered+

For about the thousandth time
    DRO IS NOT A STRAIN !

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS "DRO SEEDS"!

Cannabis can be grown in soil or hydroponicaly but growing them using hydro doesn't change the strain to DRO.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Opie Yutts

Opie Yutts Registered+

Seeds are seeds. Seeds taken from plants grown hydroponically can easily be grown in dirt. Seeds taken from plants grown in dirt can easily be used in hydro grows. Cuttings started in dirt can be used in hydro if you rinse off the roots. Cuttings started in hydro can be grown in dirt.

visa versa visa vee, or something. And don't worry it's not a stupid question.

11. DurbanStone

DurbanStone Registered+

x2.

12. HydroSON

HydroSON Banned

thanks opie.

13. HydroSON

HydroSON Banned

i learned something today. :)

• Like Like x 1
  14. Opie Yutts

Opie Yutts Registered+

No problem, and please keep us updated on your grow. I'm here to help. And to learn, and have fun, and do something interesting to pass the time as I take hits from the vaporizer.

15. HydroSON

HydroSON Banned

i wish i had a vaporizer. after the first week my seeds are planted i'll start a grow log in the Indoor Grow threads. Check back in a week. :) in the meantime i'll be studying about how to grow and nutes i need to buy and all that good stuff.

16. Cyclonite

Cyclonite Registered+

Sorry wasn't trying to be a dick but im a firm believer in the best way to learn, do a little footwork yourself....if you really can't find the answer or your truly boggled then by all means ask.

If you get spoon fed everything it wont sink in like it should...I just never heard of anyone ever thinking that.

17. Opie Yutts

Opie Yutts Registered+

quote=HydroSON

i wish i had a vaporizer.
    Just be sure that if you get one don't be fooled into buying the cheap ones. You need a heating element and don't let people try to tell you different.

after the first week my seeds are planted i'll start a grow log in the Indoor Grow threads. Check back in a week.
    Cool, looking forward to it. If you care for any advice, the best way IMO to get plants going is by putting the seeds in a good potting soil with about 20% perlite. Seeds must be kept warm and moist, and this is about the easiest way to do it. Every time I've done it this way I got 100% success. Please don't use rockwool for anything unless you really have it in you to try some advanced stuff.

:) in the meantime i'll be studying about how to grow and nutes i need to buy and all that good stuff.
    Now there's a fart smeller, err, I mean a smart feller. That's probably the most intelligent thing I've heard anyone say today. Everyone! Look at this guy! You folks could learn something from him. For nutes, again if you care for my advice, I recommend Fox Farms Grow Big for veg and their Tiger Bloom for budding. Perhaps even a little of their Open Sesame, Beastie Blooms, and Cha Ching for additives during budding. For the base nutrients, they do a fantastic job and are very reasonably priced. Now the additives, well, maybe not quite as reasonable.

18. PharmaCan

PharmaCan Registered+

19. snowblind

snowblind Registered+

yeah keep us updated on the grow

please note, lights do not go in the soil either.

20. Opie Yutts

Opie Yutts Registered+

That's good advice from PC about reading that thread.

snowblind, could you please explain what this means?:

lights do not go in the soil either

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.