PAX2 Vaporizer Pass Your Drug Test

Canadian seed banks Niagara Falls

Discussion in 'Strains and Seeds' started by quaz808, Oct 15, 2007.

1. quaz808

quaz808 Registered+

I have heard that you can go right across the border in Niagara falls and get seeds at a couple head shops.

True? False ?

2. Comatose

Comatose Registered+

You've got me curious too. That would definately be nice. I wouldn't be worried about bringing them back either... its easy to each ten seeds in a couple of seconds.

3. 1Blondie Chronic

1Blondie Chronic Registered+

Yes yes absolutely true but Im not syr if there is a place in Niagara. I bought all my seeds at the Ontario Seed Bank which is on Lakshore in Port Credit/Etobicoke area... they have every kind of seed you can imagine and you can buy all feminized...

4. quaz808

quaz808 Registered+

That would be so nice :)
    My source for this didn't seem to be the most reliable,he kinda seemed like someone who would just say anything,but this just sounds like it could be a real possibility.If in Ontario, why not Niagara?Toronto would be even more realistic for the drive for me,but not so much as Niagara .
    Anyone know this for a fact?

5. quaz808

quaz808 Registered+

Niagara part of Ontario? Excuses me for my Ignorance
    I have driven to Toronto with some friends a couple years ago for a Rave and remember Niagara being maybe a 3-4 hour drive from here.
    Well,I have done a little Goggling and have found a couple Hits for Niagara Falls Seed banks,this is the only one that still works.
    Anyone ever heard of them?
    Wouldwide Marijuana Seed Mail Order

Last edited: Oct 16, 2007
  6. quaz808

quaz808 Registered+

hrmm,,Niagara is 243 Miles from here.
    I drive a TDI, so that means I can make it there and back on one tank of gas :)

7. quaz808

quaz808 Registered+

Umm,, I mean one tank of Diesel. Gas would get me no where except a mechanic

8. Comatose

Comatose Registered+

I'm within a hundred miles of Windsor. Hmmmm, we need to research this further.