Cannabis Capsules – A step-by-step guide.

Discussion in 'Concentrates' started by Flameon, Nov 12, 2007.

1. olysh

olysh Registered

2. Randall Mavencleef

Randall Mavencleef Registered

Oh ok thanks man! So I can just put the bud kief or hash in with the coconut oil and simmer and it'll decarb and soak in?

3. olysh

olysh Registered

Randal,

Yes it is

Heating time change if you use herb, kief or hash :

"1 hour for hash.
    1 and half hours for kief.
    2 hours for bud." (page 1)

:doublethumbs:

• Like Like x 1
  4. cannabidroid

cannabidroid Registered+

impossible to arbitrarily assign the effects of doses..

• Old Old x 1
  5. Victorg1231

Victorg1231 Registered

Quick question. How much do you put per capsule?

6. Victorg1231

Victorg1231 Registered

When injecting the oil into capsules do. How do you pour evenly. Do you inject 1 ml at a time?

7. Timm'eh

Timm'eh Registered

How much coconut oil is used? I don'the see the amount.

8. olysh

olysh Registered

@Victorg1231
    "In this case (or if you don’t have a syringe), you may want to pour the oil/butter onto a small plate and then put it in the fridge until it sets. Later, using the tip of a sharp knife, cut the butter into twelve equally sized pieces and poke them into the capsules using a chopstick/match etc. " (page 1)
    Easyer IMO...

9. Nup

Nup Registered

Hello all!

I mad an account just to give a quick thanks, it's a reat recipe that you shared flameon (dunno if you're still active, but thanks a bunch anyhow :p ).

The whole thread is a good read, good tips with soy lechtin too. Also, mastering the double boiler is hard, I only ever managed to get the oil to 85 degrees Celsius, not the 100 that was recommended. I was thinking this could work well in a pressure cooker too...

It takes a while to get the hang of it, but the results are fantastic :3

This care!

10. Boogleclb105

Boogleclb105 Registered

Does it matter if the oil is a liquid or solid form?

11. webfootwa

webfootwa Registered

great post (07) seems so long ago eh..and a Merry Christmas to all

12. Jweedman

Jweedman Registered

Anybody know if you should cook it longer if making larger batches in a crookpot?

13. Letty Masson

Letty Masson Registered

Yes, You can make larger batches with longer times using the same recipe.

14. pressure

pressure Registered

15. Jenny71

Jenny71 Registered+

I can't wait to try this..my gawd!!!
    U did a wonderful job describing what to have on hand and what to do to cook,and fill capsules. .only easier way would be for u to come to my house and stand over my shoulder. .BRAVO!!

16. CowboyzNut

CowboyzNut Registered+

Hello! I've been reading this thread, and have a stupid question to ask...Is this method equal to making RSO? Or just as potent as? I inquire, because I have a brain tumor and my husband was just recently diagnosed with Stage 3b Lung cancer, and I just bought everything I need (minus the MMJ) to make the oil. But I must admit, I'm intrigued by this, and wonder if this is an easier way of getting the 1 gram of THC we need per day to annihilate our tumors?

17. CowboyzNut

CowboyzNut Registered+

Next question, can I use a Ninja bullet to grind into a fine powder, or will this destroy the MJ?

18. Jenny71

Jenny71 Registered+

From what I've read..Most ppl use a coffee like grinder to get it powdery. .but I'm no expert..I'd like to know this answer as well!

19. ^^^$$$!!:!:
    grade marijuana,weeds,hempoil,wax,hash,shatter and MDMA (Ecstasy or Molly),pain relief,anxiety medication,Weight loss pills. oxy ,roxy ,xanax..
    text me at :5036106763

!:ù^^^^^^^^^^

• Dumb Dumb x 2
  20. $*ù^$$$! top grade marijuana,weeds,hempoil,wax,hash,shatter and MDMA (Ecstasy or Molly),pain relief,anxiety medication,Weight loss pills. oxy ,roxy ,xanax..
    text me at :5036106763

!!!!!!ùùùùù

• Dumb Dumb x 2