cannabis.com veterans thread

Discussion in 'CANNABIS.COM Lounge' started by sundance., Apr 21, 2015.

1. Lit Up

Lit Up Registered+

"Stinky was last seen April 6th, 2010." I remember she was very adamant about her not returning. A very sad day indeed.

Maybe she has come back as a guest and had a look around now and then. Watching over us all!

• Like Like x 2
  2. Yonderboi

Yonderboi Registered+

I'm sure she has a time or two...

3. Shovelhandle

Shovelhandle Registered+

Last time I spoke with Stinky she was still in Mass. and working in Vt. in legitimate horticulture. That was years and years ago.

• Like Like x 1
  4. sundance.

sundance. Registered+ Staff Member

Who else is around, check back in!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Its a Plant

Its a Plant - - Moderator - -

November with be 10 years for me. Hard to believe it's been that long! Definitely not around like I used to be, maybe that will change?? :cool: ~

• Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  6. polishpollack

polishpollack Registered+

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. Shovelhandle

Shovelhandle Registered+

Stinky is in Az. At least as of 2013.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
  8. HigHAnneXities

HigHAnneXities Registered+

so I went thru some old passwords and found my way back here. hello

• Like Like x 7
  9. sundance.

Welcome!!! We appreciate you returning! What made you check back into the site???

@HigHAnneXities

Last edited: Jun 4, 2015
  10. Dominicia

Dominicia Registered

That was a great time ...

11. growdemon

growdemon Registered+

well if it matters... I joined these forums (newb) . because of the information I got from here. which most likely came from you guys.. I've been growing for about 10 years and growing cannabis for about 4 years. I researched for about 8 months on these forums before I took the cannabis plunge... all my research led me back to the cannabis.com forums.

so thank you guys!

and happy growing

-gd

• Like Like x 1
  12. sundance.

Thanks for the story of how you got here, and appreciate you being a big part of our cannabis community here! Looking forward to much more involvement! thanks much

13. HigHAnneXities

HigHAnneXities Registered+

I've joined a few forums, some have stayed some not ie: Marihemp. Some are 'by invitation only' and even those fall to the wayside once in a while. I had the opportunity to belong to a community of 'Bubbleheads'. Mostly I just posted in their 'What are you listening to now' section and read thru their vast knowledge and experiences. I'm not the most faithful when it comes to logging in tho....good example is the number of now defunct free Hushmail accounts I've had and lost!! Anyway I went back to check in once again and found the 'Bubbleheads' are gone. So I went to rummaging thru my old logins and passwords and wondered if the fine folks at Cannabis.com were still here or? And that's how it starts again. Posting and reading =))

• Like Like x 2
  14. GaGrown

GaGrown Registered+

I been around here for a bit myself....2006... But really before then... Just that's when I joined....

• Like Like x 1
  15. boaz

boaz Registered+

I've been here over 8 years now! it doesn't seem possible it is that long, lol. I first started posting on the interwebs back in the days of pot-tv with the Kubby's, years and years ago, lol.

• Like Like x 3
  16. LIPTAKE2

LIPTAKE2 Registered+

Hi guys, LIP here! Well my other account LIPtake2.

I first found cannabis.com in 2002 or 2003. Didnt join untill i beleive 2006?

Would be nice to see some old faces, like cannabis campbell, chisme, stinky, abbatior dream, slipknot, rebgirl, my god theres so many old names i miss talking to, emily [bird girl] i miss you all!!!!

Sadly i know some members have passed on since the good old days, may they RIP and smoke big BIG joints all day every day. :)

• Like Like x 3
  17. Shovelhandle

Shovelhandle Registered+

Thisisme, birdgirl73, Emily (from down under), BobBong, MastaChronic, Psycho4Bud, Weedhound and the rest sure are missed. I've been here but just barely. It's so much different, gone through a few changes and they were not good imho. But some nice folks are here also. I can't totally bag it, I have nine years of grow logs and other sites have lost a lot of photo files as my own computer has too.

18. bonbon

bonbon Registered+

signed on here when Marihemp shut down along with a few other friends from there and OG,CW,that the feds eventually closed down too.. and whom Interpol,RCMP confiscated servers from.
    after that i kept a very low profile for years since my galleries and PM's got snagged too as well as some of the other original crew who were also members of those other forums.
    nice group of ole hipsters they were,a lot more friendlier,non cliquey, an void of egos an competitive attitudes,...they were always willing to help.

19. RedLocks

RedLocks Registered+

I've been around for a lil bit, still stop in from time to time when I remember there is an internet

• Like Like x 2
  20. emilya

emilya Future Dispensary Owner

Hi RedLocks! Good to see you again!

• Agree Agree x 1