cannabis.com veterans thread

Discussion in 'CANNABIS.COM Lounge' started by sundance., Apr 21, 2015.

1. Kush

Kush Registered

My account might be an old one. ;)

2. snoop

snoop Registered

Same w/ that other guy above me :doublethumbs:

3. DirtyBlueGene

DirtyBlueGene Registered+

2005 eh.... now there's a coupla ol' timers! ;)

4. snoop

snoop Registered

2005 aint bad but its the our names ;)

5. IAN

IAN Registered

Same here, I picked a good name too ^

6. benniboy2000

benniboy2000 Registered

New guest to the forums here. I had a question for you about using the site I couldn't find a quick answer for, and since you marked my post as old I figured I'd just directly ask you but couldnt figure out how to directly message you, or if ur a mod and I broke a rule, or im just too new to have the ability to private message. Completely not being condescending was just asking. I really don't use forums much but I do know how threads expire, but the one you specifically quoted my post from as being old was one of the very few topics out there I could find on the subject matter I was looking for. I am stoked to be a part of the forum community in this subject matter, but as a semi newbie to forums, this site is challenging to navigate and gives my brain a beatdown almost as bad as reddit, considering most of us probably are on here late after being exhausted working in our grow. Any advice would be appreciated

7. GaGrown

GaGrown Registered+

I think mine is old too..lol

• Like Like x 2
  8. Weezard

Weezard Registered+

Humor impaired.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  9. EvilCartman

EvilCartman Registered+

I don't think I qualify as a veteran.
    I've been here over 10 yrs.
    That makes me "classic". o_O

Just saw the post where Stinky mentioned Image Reaper's "Daddy's Girl".
    Made me smile.

Quite a cast of characters parade through this joint. :cool:

Wish I still had some of the genetics that found their way me, over the tears.

• Like Like x 2
  10. EvilCartman

EvilCartman Registered+

Ha! An appropriate typo...
    Not even gonna fix it.

*years.

• Like Like x 3
  11. GaGrown

GaGrown Registered+

Me too..Been 11 years..Overgrow before here and newsgroups before forums..lol

• Like Like x 1
  12. Shovelhandle

Shovelhandle Registered+

I grew out G13 x No Cal Daddy's Girls from Image reaper via Stinky. I still have seed of that pollinated by a Neville's Haze male.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  13. iStaaHi

iStaaHi Registered+

Haven't been here in so long it took me a while to figure out how to reply :p. Hehh. Glad this site is still up. .

• Like Like x 1
  14. Bobbydont

Bobbydont Registered

Do I dare say 1 day but I had grown in the 2000 to 2008.

15. aion

aion Registered

There are a lot of Veterans that wished they could legally have access to this miracle plant. Myself, I suffer daily in agonizing pain, and get no help from the VAMC system.
    I ask them why they even bother to rate my pain using their 1-10 scale. I could go on, and on about the VA hospitals, although will wait another time for that.
    What Other Veterans, and Myself have been through is unbelievable, if not for the documentation.
    I am not giving up, and doing my part by writing letters to Congress, and Senate.
    I am also supporting the new Crowd Sale of Paragon Coins to help with sales, and purchases.
    Here is the link, to Paragon, read up on it, I think the protocol is great.
    https://crowdsale.paragoncoin.com/?ref=0ad553077ad46e0c2142c0cb

Yes I purchased some coins, and the above link is my referral, and you may receive your own link to help spread the word.
    This coin is also going to be helping to make plants legal in hopefully All States, they will for sure be trying hard, and working to help people.
    Please check it out, and read up, see what you think. There are a tiny few out there talking bad about this coin, my guess it is the opposition.
    Bottom Line this is a Great Coin, but you decide for yourself, copy the link, and give it to others.

There are a lot of Veteran, like myself that live daily in agonizing pain, it is terrible. We Hurt so bad, cannot sleep until the body is totally exhausted, and just collapse.
    Thank you for taking your time to read this.

16. asonjay

asonjay Registered

hey i got a question.... a buddy of mine over did it with the miracle gro and killed his plant... he dried it out and smoked some of it any way.... is there any problems with the weed by doing that.. or is it still good to smoke ...

17. Weezard

Weezard Registered+

BS meter.gif

• Like Like x 1
  18. 420candyman

420candyman Registered

• Dumb Dumb x 1