Cannabis Investor Network

Discussion in 'Business Lounge' started by sundance., Mar 20, 2015.

1. Clocloeco

Clocloeco Registered

Hi,
    I work with Fundanna, the first equity crowdfunding portal in the US dedicated exclusively to cannabis startups and investors. Under the new Reg CF we help cannabis startups to raise up to $1M/year and give non-accredited investors access to early cannabis investments.

We have been approved by FINRA at the beginning of this year and have one company listed (NextRX) so far. More to come.

Let me know if you need more info.

Cheers

Last edited: Mar 2, 2017
  2. Clocloeco

Clocloeco Registered

3. Clocloeco

Clocloeco Registered

4. Clocloeco

Clocloeco Registered

5. emilya

emilya Future Dispensary Owner

Something is broken here right now Clocloeco... For many of us, the only way to send a message is to either turn off the enhanced editor in your settings, or reply to a message as you have been doing, and when it gives you the blank message, go back and edit your real message into it. You have to hurry though... you only have a few minutes to edit before that option goes away.

6. Clocloeco

Clocloeco Registered

Thanks for sharing emilya. This is what I was doing. Unfortunately, until I figure it out there was no time left to edit.

7. Frank the bank

Frank the bank Registered

I am just curious, as a current lender in this industry, why are people looking for investors to start up when they could just get a loan? Pay back the loan within reasonable terms they apply for a next round of financing as their business grows instead of giving up equity for the life of the business if they decide to take on an investor partner? Do people know that thier are companies like mine who just loan money to grow their existing business?

8. Matt Dean

Matt Dean Registered

We are providing funding for Cannabis related businesses. Growing operations, Dispensaries, expansion, equipment, partner buyouts, whatever you need the funds for. matt at sbsfunding dot com

9. Matt Dean

Matt Dean Registered

we provide business capital to existing Cannabis businesses . Up to $ 4 million and funded in about 7 days. If you have an operation and are in need of funds to grow or expand get in touch matt at SBS Funding com

10. Kevin Quaglia

Kevin Quaglia Registered

I don't want to invest, but I do have money to loan. I'm looking for legitimate businesses that have been operating for at least 6 months. Either in USA or Canada. If your sales support it, I can loan up to $250,000 on a first loan. After the first loan, we can discuss more. This makes much more sense than giving up part of your business to an investor. Email me at kevinquag at gmail com for details.

11. Jordan-La-25

Jordan-La-25 Registered

Matt, where is you right business based, or does the location of the business matter?

I'm very interested in possible options as I am trying to find funding for my start up business.