Cannabis oil to cure benign brain tumor?

Discussion in 'Medicinal Cannabis and Health' started by Anderslunddk, Jun 10, 2015.

1. Anderslunddk

Anderslunddk Registered

Hi all, im in the sad situation that i have been operated for a benign brain tumor (not cancer).
    The doctors unfortunately could not remove all the tumor, and now I still have some inside my head.

I see over the net that Cannabis oil can cure brain tumor especially those with aggresive cancer.
    Do any of you have experience about if Cannabis also can cure normal tumors without any cancer?

Thank you all,
    Anders

2. emilya

emilya Future Dispensary Owner

Anders, there are lots of stories about this subject all over this forum, you might have better luck using the search button rather than trying to find one of the experts in this area online at this particular moment in time. I am not sure that I have specifically heard a case of a tumor such as yours, but the stories abound about people being cured of all sorts of aggressive cancers if they could get to them before it was too late. I am sure that others will get back to you soon on here, but seriously, there is a whole lot of documentation on this out there and it seems that RSO oil, not that cheap hemp oil that is being sold by snake oil salesmen, is definitely curing people of all sorts of terrible diseases.

Sorry to hear about your troubles Anders, and I hope that you find relief soon; someone 27 years old should not have such problems. I hope you can find the resources that you need in Denmark to get you to a cure. It is out there and you seem to be on the right track. I hope that your doctors agree and can come up with a treatment plant for you and that you can document your progress for the benefit of all.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Anderslunddk

Anderslunddk Registered

Hi Emilya,

Thank you very much for the answer.

I have consulted my doctor and he finds the Cannabis not as a treatment because it might just get me high and destroy my life with my family.
    So Im not sure. but I do hope that the oil dosent get you high as if you smoke the plant?

Again thanks for replying

4. Anderslunddk

Anderslunddk Registered

Btw, I will make a full report and put it up online on a website if the result is good. But first I need to figure out how to get the oil as its illegal here in Denmark

5. emilya

emilya Future Dispensary Owner

That is indeed the big problem as it is where I live here in Missouri. I pray for you and others who need this cure and hope that someday the world comes to its senses and realizes as one of our mods here said, its a plant, and the world needs to stop being afraid of it, and consider the possibility that it holds the key to the cure of a lot of things that ail humanity. Alas, I also dream of world peace, free energy and many other things that may not ever happen too. Good Luck Anders, surely somewhere there is an answer for you.

6. Lynda Tenter

Lynda Tenter Registered

7. The Widow White

The Widow White Registered+

Hello. Thank you for sharing your story with us. I don't know anyone personally with your type situation, but I'm sure if you'll take the time and do a little research web-wise, it shouldn't be very hard to find others who have had experiences similar to yours. I've seen story after story posted by people who have major positive medical outcomes and contribute the positive affects to cannabis. I have no doubt that it does things that scientists have only dreamt about to this point, and I really am sick of all the hostility toward it in general by those who are ignorant, uninformed, bull-headed and close-minded on the subject. It's these silly attitudes that have totally screwed the public medically simply because of all the benefits they are just now discovering from treatment with it. Imagine where we might be had research on the plant been allowed starting 30-40 years ago. We very likely could have the cure for cancer or something else just that monumental. But from what I've seen, there have been many wonderful things happen through it's use in many different medical areas. Good luck. If it were me, I would do whatever I had to do to at least give it a try. It had a MAJOR impact on my husband who is a chronic musculoskeletal pain patient since 2009. Nothing else has helped other than some good strain of herb combined with the oil. Hope this works out for you!! TWW

8. Canna-Girl

Canna-Girl Registered+

Well first you need to get over the ruin your life part. Cannabis has been around for 3000 years and has never caused one death. More people have died from overdoses from aspirin. I think since your tumor is benign, that is a comfort. What people with cancer are doing is taking 60 grams which takes about 90 days. Then, once the cancer is gone, they take just a rice grain to maintain their health and keep any future cancer at bay. Run From The Cure is a good older movie to watch as it will show you how to take the oil and use it therapeutically. It will not make you high, but it does feel funky.

I've done the treatment and I would take it about an hour before I went to bed. That way, when I'm going through the funky feeling, I was as calm and relaxed as can be. I had my water near by as it causes super dry mouth. I had my ipod stacked with good music to help me relax. The funny feeling last about 1 1/2 hours. Learn all you can about the oil.

The doctors wont be much help and will look at you right in the eyes and tell you it doesn't work when I'm pretty sure they know it does. It may be a legal thing with them, or it may be their conservative western medicine training. But personally, it pisses me off because they are scientist that are suppose to be curious about life and do all they can to heal. Good luck and don't fret. Learn all you can and know that cannabis has never killed anyone. Our bodies have receptors to take it in like a food. It's non toxic to the body. Chemo is very toxic to the body. You'll find ample amounts of information on the face book site called Cannabis Cures Cancer. Don't ever buy it from someone over the internet. Get a trusted caregiver to start making it for you. Look up a face book page near you that has to do with cannabis as medicine and you'll be on your way.

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. CowboyzNut

CowboyzNut Registered+

I also have a benign brain tumor, and am trying to get more information about MMJ and Cannabis oil therapies. Feel free to keep in touch with me, even if it's just to vent.

10. Canna-Girl

Canna-Girl Registered+

Even the NCI (National Cancer Institute) is admitting it kills cancer and shrinks tumors now.

11. gardenermendo

gardenermendo Registered+

There is a reason many mainstream doctors turn a blind eye to cannabis. These doctors have surgical and other rights to practice in hospitals... and if it becomes known in the hospital or other medical circles that they're prescribing cannabis, they can lose these rights. And that means losing their income. In some states where it is illegal, they might even face losing their license in front of the medical boards.

When it becomes medically legal in various states, I think we'll see more doctors coming out openly and prescribing cannabis.

I've a friend in Oregon, where now it is legal recreationally, who has a growing cannabis license, who has 4 patients (that's how the State of Oregon controls cannabis up to now), and one of the patients is the wife of a prominent doctor. This is how this one doctor gets his weed, as if it were known publicly, it could destroy his medical practice.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Weezard

Weezard Registered+

I call bullshit on the transparent scam attempt!
    Shame on you!
    I'm off to ask Rick's people if they want to address it.

13. Weezard

Weezard Registered+

Can't be said often enough!
    Mahalo Canna Girl, good post!

Aloha,
    Weezard

14. Weezard

Weezard Registered+

Don't ever buy it from someone over the internet. Get a trusted caregiver to start making it for you. Look up a face book page near you that has to do with cannabis as medicine and you'll be on your way.

15. Weezard

Weezard Registered+

Scambastid cleanup on aisle 4!

16. Gatekeeper777

Gatekeeper777 Registered+

My wife has a brain tumor that is not cancer. However it is growing and it causes her massive migraine headaches. I hope to be able to make RSO to heal her. She is 41 and has had the tumor since 14 years old. They could not take the whole tumor when she was 16 so they removed part of it. Well it is still growing and pushing on her optical nerve. So she can let them drill holes into her head and cut her brain up like lunch meat and have a 50/50 chance at surviving the operation or try RSO before she goes blind. It is my duty as her husband to do EVERYTHING within my ability to give her the quality of life she deserves.

• Agree Agree x 2
  17. peyton phillips

peyton phillips Registered

All testimonials are great to read!!! The problem out here is that we can't get connected with the cannabis we need to make the treatment. Street kids have no idea the THC level. They just think in terms of how "high" it will get you and then think that should be enough evidence! Im in search for Medical Grade and it has to be precise ....Im frustrated and losing hope of finding it.

18. Mariz

Mariz Registered

I am unable to post this in the Success Stories for whatever reason, so I posted here. My dad was diagnosed with prostate cancer on October 18, 2013. He was advised by our family doctor that the only options were to have radiation seeds implanted in his prostate or receive regular external beam radiation. My dad declined. Because he knew there had to be other options.
    So we scoured the Internet and discovered a wealth of information about cannabis oil curing cancer. I was able to obtain some medical marijuana from the Cannabis Medication Oil Service for my dad and he consumed the recommended dosage by mid-January.
    On January 26th he had a cancer reassessment which consisted of an MRI with a state of the art Tesla 3 MRI machine. Results - NO SIGN OF CANCER! CANCER FREE!
    One of the things that helped us while going through all this was reading the testimonials and the success stories of those who have used the oil and were cured and with good food diet. Now that this wonderful oil has cured my dad, I feel I need to let others know as well. Please feel free to contact me, ask anything should you like more information or directly contact Cannabis Medication Oil Service at Email: cannabis_oil_cure@outlook.com were we purchased from. Thank you, Keeshia Mariz ~

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  19. Mariz

Mariz Registered

I am unable to post this in the Success Stories for whatever reason, so I posted here. My dad was diagnosed with prostate cancer on October 18, 2013. He was advised by our family doctor that the only options were to have radiation seeds implanted in his prostate or receive regular external beam radiation. My dad declined. Because he knew there had to be other options.
    So we scoured the Internet and discovered a wealth of information about cannabis oil curing cancer. I was able to obtain some medical marijuana from the Cannabis Medication Oil Service for my dad and he consumed the recommended dosage by mid-January.
    On January 26th he had a cancer reassessment which consisted of an MRI with a state of the art Tesla 3 MRI machine. Results - NO SIGN OF CANCER! CANCER FREE!
    One of the things that helped us while going through all this was reading the testimonials and the success stories of those who have used the oil and were cured and with good food diet. Now that this wonderful oil has cured my dad, I feel I need to let others know as well. Please feel free to contact me, ask anything should you like more information or directly contact Cannabis Medication Oil Service at Email: cannabis_oil_cure@outlook.com were we purchased from. Thank you, Keeshia Mariz ~

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  20. Cintia

Cintia Registered

With deep sense of humor and gratitude in my heart, i sincerely thank Rick Simpson for helping me cure my Stage iv Lungs Cancer. After much consultation i contacted him via email: ricksimpsoncancerresearchcure@gmail.com were i procured the oil, I fought the cancer with the help of Rick and also reading success stories and today i am cancer FREE. I share this life saving story with a heart full of joy and God bless you Rick.

Your sincerely
    Cintia Paola

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1