PAX2 Vaporizer Pass Your Drug Test

Cannabis Shirts You Can Wear In School...

Discussion in 'CANNABIS.COM Lounge' started by Thehulkster321, Aug 2, 2006.

1. Thehulkster321

Thehulkster321 Registered+

Anyone have some links to pot shirts that are about pot but are not so blatent so they could be worn to school.

example: white shirt with huge pot leaf
    cant wear that to school

good example: white shirt with big clock that is pointed to 4:20
    could wear it to school
  2. cannabis campbell

cannabis campbell Registered+

I didnt think you would be able to wear either :D lmao
  3. Its a Plant

Its a Plant - - Moderator - -

Lol, why does it matter if you wear it to school?

Is someone showing off the fact that they smoke, hmmmm?

Maybe to impress a certain someone, eh?

4. UberDoobie

UberDoobie Registered+

Don't know why, but I found that quite funny. And I don't see what the big deal is with advertising it. A pro-legalization message is one thing, a blatant "I SMOKE WEED!" is another. I don't care if most people know, but I don't go and shout it out.
  5. cannabis campbell

cannabis campbell Registered+

6. 3rdEyeVision

3rdEyeVision Registered+

lol ya umm why dont you just go to school baked everyday??? not everyone needs to know you smoke pot....
  7. Its a Plant

I know, but if I were still in high school and saw some kid with a bunch of shirts like that, I'd most likely think he's a poser for always making a point to have on something cannabis-related. I can't really explain it, but it's like when some people try too hard. Be yourself.
  8. Pipe Dreams

Pipe Dreams Registered+

Well what if they really DO smoke a shitload of pot? I have alot of weed shirts, I could wear a diffrent one everyday of the week, and I smoke alot of weed. Marijuana is one of the best things Ive ever experienced.
  9. Captain Hanks

Captain Hanks Registered+

^well said
  10. 3rdEyeVision

3rdEyeVision Registered+

its kinda like your either the biggest stoner or the wigger of weed imo(if you got a bunch of pot shirts)
  11. Its a Plant

A better way to say what I tried to say...

But in most schools, you aren't allowed to wear such shirts. So what's the point? Sure most of us could wear one for each day of the week, but when it's against the rules, why test the administration when you can just wear another shirt?
    Last edited: Aug 2, 2006
  12. UberDoobie

UberDoobie Registered+

Wigger of weed. Nice I like it. I think I might sig that.
  13. Fattie

Fattie Registered+

yall are faggot ass bitches.
  14. daima

daima Registered+

Hemp products are legal in america. Thats not a "marijuana leaf", thats a "hemp leaf"..ya dig?:thumbsup:

dai*ma:stoned: sfca
  15. Nochowderforyou

Nochowderforyou Registered+

Man, I once got sent home from high school for wearing a Marilyn Manson T-shirt. You know picky schools are these days? Yes, it's silly in my opinion,
  16. El Digital

El Digital Registered+

i wore a black leather trenchcoat 2 years before the columbine incident, and then got in so much trouble the day after that happened for being "insensitive" and they were threatening me with suspension and expulsion and yada yada....

fuck high school man.. nothing but a bunch of bullshit assholes running it.
    oh wait.. that's a lot like our government too....
  17. daima

daima Registered+

Marilyn Mansons real name isnt even marilyn Manson, he's a skinny longhaird public highschool kid from florida, and not some monster from out of this world, who like a lot of other skinny longhaired public highschool kids he was sick and tired of being beaten-up by the pullin'gaurd all week only to go out on the weekend and watch the quaterback get all the girls...., so he formed a band, and now, he gets all the girls.
    A few years later a couple of latchkey kids went tragically mad and people were standing around the television store at the mall saying, "do you think the lives of a couple of highschool kids could of gotten to be so bad?" this other guys says, "naw, its probably just the words to one of those goddamn Marilyn Mansons songs.
    See, thats why you cant wear marilyn manson T-shits. We wuv you, and we want to to excell so we can send you to the next war and be killed in the name of "freedom":confused:

dai*ma:stoned: sfca
  18. Big Calhoun

Big Calhoun Registered+

How about instead of wearing a weed shirt, wear a shirt made from hemp?
  19. Nochowderforyou

Yes, exactly. Smart words. :thumbsup:
  20. Nochowderforyou

That's a good idea.

You're still supporting cannabis, but you're not "offending" anyone or advertising that you're a user.