PAX2 Vaporizer Pass Your Drug Test

cannabis vodka?

Discussion in 'CANNABIS.COM Lounge' started by incubus7292, Jul 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. incubus7292

incubus7292 Registered

I was recently givin a liter of cannabis vodka from one of my friends that went to some place in europe. at the bottom of the liter theres a large amount of pot seeds, that have been soaking in it for who knows how long. Does anyone know wether or not the effects of pot will be combined with the alcohol giving it a drunken high sensation when drank?

Last edited: Jul 12, 2006
  2. Gothen

Gothen Banned

Yeah, if it's what I think it will, it'll fuck you up right good. Be prepared to be floored.

3. Ae...

Ae... Registered+

I don't see how seeds would have any effect.

You have to use the plant matter. Check out this thread about "Green Dragon" it sounds bitchen, I'll get around to trying it one day.

You will probably get better results from trying this recipe.

http://boards.cannabis.com/showthread.php?t=58414

4. crudemood

crudemood Registered+

I've actually seen this online and was so intrigued by it.
    Are the seeds you find at the bottom fertile?
    yeah and -does- it get you high ?

5. mrdevious

mrdevious Registered+

I once heard that the Russians have a THC vodka.

6. Gothen

Gothen Banned

I'm pretty sure that cannabis vodka IS green dragon. At least, thats what I thought it was.

7. Ae...

Ae... Registered+

Yes that's exactly what it is.

What I was trying to explain is that I don't think plain seeds will give any added effects, making it just vodka with seeds floating around the bottom.

I dunno though I always doubt myself, maybe someone can prove me wrong showing that seeds work just as well?

8. Tom Swierzbinski

Tom Swierzbinski Registered

They have THC vodka? Aww, my ancestors have everything. Including the KGB and dictatorships.

9. SmokingPlatypus

SmokingPlatypus Registered+

Yeah, it just sounds like a Green Dragon. You can definately drink it, and it will definately fuck you up, though Green Dragon is best made with Everclear.

10. chisme

chisme Registered

can i just say this to you guys........alcohol destroys thc,,,

11. chisme

chisme Registered

ps. seeds hold 0% thc its a selling point, a gimmick,,, fake probably good vodka thou lol

12. Skink

Skink Registered+

Man!!! I want THC Vodka...

13. Ive done that with everclear, it fucks you up good.

14. SmokingPlatypus

SmokingPlatypus Registered+

No it doesn't.. THC is alcohol soluable. It's also fat soluable. That's like saying that butter destroys THC, and I was just imagining getting stoned off those brownies.

15. chisme

chisme Registered

yes absorbs it, as in to destroy it if used in a bong.... did u not see my post under that one? seeds dont contain thc so theres no point anyway....
    i was imagining you were a butthole :Rasta:

16. Az.

Az. Registered+

Ok I have a question....
    I thought THC had to be heated to a certain temp before it became active?
    Just somthing I read here a while ago, about eating raw weed not getting you stoned....
    if thats the case then how would green dragon get you stoned?

17. Ae...

Ae... Registered+

Yeah, you heat the plant matter first to activate the THC.

Note the link I posted -- the guy heats it in a pie pan to activate it, then heats the alcohol in a water bath and maintains the temperature to just below boiling. This is where heat activation comes into make Green Dragon...

18. chisme

chisme Registered

ANOTHER TRUTH

19. Psycho4Bud

Psycho4Bud The Modfather

Here's something I found on this:

Cannabis vodka

Ingredients:

1/4 oz. of stockpiled cannabis stems from breaking up buds.
    Vodka (any kind should do)
    Glass container

Place all stockpiled stems in a jar. Pour in your vodka, just enough to fully submerge the stems. Let set in a dark place for about a week. After that, you will need to strain out the stems. A great trick is to make tea type bags out of coffee filters and stems for easy removal.

Why this works: Stems contain a small amout of THC, but not really enough to be worth smoking. Compiling enough stems together and soaking them in vodka releases the THC into the vodka without messing with the nasty smoke. This is great because most people throw their stems away anyway.
    http://www.drugs-plaza.com/recipesvodka.htm

Have a good one!:thumbsup:

20. JDiz

JDiz Registered+

rock on, kinda makes me regret the thousands of stems i've trashed all these years.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.