Care and cleaning of your glass pieces

Discussion in 'Marijuana Methods' started by stinkyattic, Apr 2, 2008.

1. Beano

Beano Registered+

I just put mine in the dishwasher when/if i do the dishes. Hot water with lots of soap seems to do the trick, forget solvents.

2. 420hereiss

420hereiss Registered

CLEAN DREAM

check out Clean Dream! Just started using this stuff!

all natural! Not full of alcohol or tire degreaser like half the products out there.

Took me less than a minute to clean my piece without having to scrub or anything! Works miracles! Also after you clean your bong use that solution put it in a ziplock, then put ur down stems,bowls and pipes in there. You can use the solution couple more times so you dont keep pouring out!

Intro
    Clean Dream | Facebook

Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2015
  3. dditto

dditto Registered

i actually just broke my small bubbler, and its covered with resin on the inside. any way to completely remove all of it and still be able to use it for consumption?

4. azdesertdweller

azdesertdweller Registered+

Stinky's right

isopropal alcohol and salt....rice.....oatmeal...crushed raw pasta.....keep it cheap and organic....works like a charm.....:thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1
  5. olliegrow

olliegrow Registered+

NOOO....Use the Resinate, the green stuff with salt crystals in it, will blow 420 cleaner and iso out of the water !!!! Fastest and cleanest stuff on the market !!!

6. das_smoker

das_smoker Registered

man i just use nail polish remover just be shure to wash ur bong or pipe cuz i dout the nail polish fumes r good for you lol

7. mathematics1900

mathematics1900 Registered

This has more to do with the quality and thickness of the glass.

8. MuchoJointAmigo

MuchoJointAmigo Registered

Just do whatever method is easiest for you, that way it makes cleaning less of a hassle and makes you more likely to do it more often.

9. Shaun485

Shaun485 Registered

Remove any loose materials from the pipe. Hold the pipe upside down and gently tap to remove any remaining particles.
    Remove pipe from the bag. Rinse thoroughly under cold water, and then use a pipe cleaner or cotton swab to remove any excess residue.

10. Vape

Vape Registered

alchohal salt in plastic bag heat it for 10 seconds in microwave shake vigorusly

11. Stoner Pros

Stoner Pros Registered

You CAN boil your glass if you want. I definitely recommend starting with Isopropyl alcohol and salt as others have suggested (seriously other cleaners are a huge waste of money and in many cases even less effective) and only boil if you can't get everything off with just alcohol and salt.

Here's where most people fail in boiling their pipes. Glass wont be weakened simply from heating it. Glass will be weakened or made brittle if it changes temperature too fast. This means you shouldn't boil water and then add your pipe. you should start with room temperature water with your pipe in the pot. Bring the water to a boil slowly and let it boil as long as necessary. When you're done, turn the heat to low until the water stops boiling. When it stops boiling, turn off the heat and leave your pipe in the water and let it sit until it reverts back to room temperature. After that you can take it out and smoke as you please. Glass can take plenty of heat (well over boiled water), just not a dramatic heat shift quickly. Most importantly don't take a piece out of boiling water and rinse it with cold water, that's a recipe for disaster.

12. Topcat36

Topcat36 Registered

I like to keep my water pipes & bongs clean by :
    1. Rinse out with warm(not hot) water.
    2.Pour in 1/2 to 1 cup rubbing alcohol (iso) & plug opening. Shake & let sit awhile.
    3.Dump out alcohol & rinse with water.
    Actually acetone is much better. But I broke my big bong & had to mend it with epoxy & acetone eats epoxy. So use acetone (very flammable) if you don't have my mended bong problem. I use course salt with alcohol on stubborn crap.
    Also, I use a little ash skimmer brass sheet metal screen that has a handle & is very easy to clean. 3waterpipes 3.JPG 4GD glass pipes w spoons.jpg
    A Clean smelling & tasting pipe really helps achieving nirvana!

13. Rashford

Rashford Registered

I cant believe my dad is cured with the cannabis oil, after all hope has been lost.

My dad was diagnosed with a cancer, ( before i learnt of Rick Simpsons oil / RSO ) the hospital said to do chemotherapy and radiotherapy.. she did.. and went through a lot.. but no cure, after a while the doctors said the cancer was spreading and we could look for alternatives.. i searched the internet and found out about the oil.. asked a lot of questions.. watched the videos etc.. we made the oil our selves but it couldn't just work out we were doing more harm than good and the cancer was still there spreading, i searched more on the internet i found a testimony on how a lady got the oil via an email, i immediately copied the email: ricksimpsoncancercure001@gmail.com, i wrote to this very email and in an hour later i got a reply back asking me some few questions, and enlightened me on how to get the oil in the next 48hours, i placed my order and in the next 48hours the medication oil got to us. immediately my dad started using the oil, it been two months now, since my dad has been using the medication oil and his cancerous problems are gone this very fact was clarified by the doctor.

i put up this piece of testimony for the sake of those once who need this oil to please don't die in silence their is a cure for your cancer today

email: ricksimpsoncancercure001@gmail.com