CBT Oil Questions

Discussion in 'Marijuana Methods' started by TBox, Mar 23, 2018.

Tags:
  1. TBox

TBox Registered+

I'm a big believer in cannabis and its health benefits but I don't know much about CBT oil. It seems I read somewhere that it doesn't do much for you health-wise if the THC has been taken out of it which renders it basically useless? So, I guess I'd first like clarification on that if anyone knows if that is actually the case.

Also, if anyone out there has had positive health improvement experiences with using CBT oil, I'd love to hear them and get recommendations on brand(s) and where to get them.

2. Pupp

Pupp Registered+

Are asking about CBD? CBD is the only cannabinoid sold as oil that has fairly widespread availability. Although I'm not sure it's available in all states with medical marijuana. Due to federal laws being somewhat grey on the subject, I think one could order it from overseas as a hemp product, but not necessarily be allowed to be sold at retain in some states, depending on state level laws.

CBT is at the bottom of the list of natural cannabinoids found in marijuana. The research into many cannabinoids is only now starting and will takes years of research to nail down it's effects. Partly due to the fact that many of the cannabinoids are only found in very small amounts, so it will take many years to breed strains that have larger amounts of those cannabinoids.

3. Weezard

Weezard Registered+

If you did mean CBT, search for Cannbicitran

Aloha,
    Wee 'zard

4. TBox

TBox Registered+

Yeesh...I'm an idiot. I did mean CBD oil. I live in Indiana and it's recently been ok'd for legal sale here (which is partly why I'm skeptical of its benefits...Indiana isn't exactly on the cutting edge of changing its views on cannabis in any form). I'll repost my question with correction. Thanks for the responses and for pointing out my stupidity.

5. Weezard

Weezard Registered+

No worries, happens to the best of us alla time. :)

To address your question, CBD is medicinal.
    Mostly for nervous system disorders, M.S. ALS, epilepsy, brain damage, etc.
    The US govt. holds a patent that says just that.
    If you ask nice, Google will be happy to elaborate, mate.

Aloha,
    Wee 'zard

6. Pupp

Pupp Registered+

Cannabicitran

• Like Like x 1
  7. TBox

TBox Registered+

Thanks Wee'zard. I appreciate the info. I've been researching a bit via Google...which you know how that goes. I thought the people on this forum might be the place to get accurate info and possible recommendations on what works, what doesn't, and where to get some good CBD oil. Thanks again.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  8. EvilCartman

EvilCartman Registered+

I dunno about how people respond to it all that much, but the stuff is working wonders for my neighbors poodle mix.

This dog is a little high-strung, a nervous little dog to begin with. The poor lil' guy is nearing the end and has numerous issues.
    Congestive HF, deaf, blind in one eye, weak bladder and had a trembling, hacking and wheezing thing going on...
    It was nearing the point where a decision on euthanasia was imminent.

Since starting the CBD oil, the lil' fella is super mellow. No more trembling, or wheezing.
    He'll still wet himself when sleeping, he wears a diaper/wrap for that, but sleeps through the night comfortably, now.
    Certainly helps with his quality of life. :thumbsup:

9. TBox

TBox Registered+

EvilCartman - That is great to hear. I have 3 dogs and I have read similar articles about the benefits of CBD oil on pets. Next time you see your neighbor, would you ask them the brand of pet CBD oil and where they get it? I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks so much for the response.

10. EvilCartman

EvilCartman Registered+

Palmyra Green is the brand she has. Got it from Amazon.

11. TBox

TBox Registered+

That is awesome. Thanks so much for letting me know. I've got a dog that has had ACL surgery and the vet says he will most likely develop arthritis because of it. I'd much rather have him on CBD oil for treatment than any prescription drug. I'm sure going to give it a try. Thanks again!