PAX2 Vaporizer

Chewing Marijuana Leaves

Discussion in 'CANNABIS.COM Lounge' started by jettazz, Feb 14, 2006.

1. jettazz

jettazz Registered+

Anybody here ever chew fresh marijuana leaves? I just topped 4 plants and instead of throwing the little leaves out I figured I'd chew on them. It's really quite weird, at first I felt a burning sensation on my tongue but now my entire mouth feels completely numb including my gums and cheeks, I've never done coke before but now I have an idea of what my mouth would feel like. But if I take a sip of Pepsi my entire mouth burns like hell for about 10 seconds.

2. 3rdEyeVision

3rdEyeVision Registered+

how much did you eat???

3. BigBlock

BigBlock Registered+

You're probably dying.

4. esrabalamir

esrabalamir Banned

chewing mj leaf?
    i did not hear it any...whats that

5. bedake

bedake Registered+

haha!

I always chew on the stems and eat the seeds when breaking up weed unless i want to keep em. doesnt give you a buzz or anything but I enjoy it. Legend has it the seeds make you sterile I've never really looked it up, mabye i'll do that now, but even if its true not like i need that sperm to do any swimming, right now thats the last thing i need in my life

6. lemonboy

lemonboy Registered+

When I cook with bud I usually take the ball I've squeezed in cheese cloth and chew it a while. I definitely feel a numbness and general localized euphoria.

7. yoda

yoda Registered+

ive heard the sterility part is just a rumor, doesnt really make sense if it were true. but i dont eat the seeds, just toss those fuckers out. but i do enjoy chewing on the stems.

8. jettazz

jettazz Registered+

I didn't really eat that much at all, when you top a plant you just remove the very tip of the newest growth being careful not to damage the area where the new growth from the sides will come from. To give you weight my best guess would be around .5 grams maybe less.

9. mrdevious

mrdevious Registered+

I once chewed a stem from some weed and it was awfull. my whole tongue turned dark green and I couldn't get the gross taste out of my mouth for 2 days.

10. Goodman3eb

Goodman3eb Registered+

It seems odd that it would burn, but I guess all those hairs and fibers might be kinda sharp. Were there any fertilizers or pesticides that you didn't wash off?

I always eat the stems when I'm breaking up my bud. Either that, or vaporize them. They taste damn good either way.

11. jettazz

jettazz Registered+

Really? The stems from the bud of my last harvest tasted kind of like dill pickle and never turn my tongue green. I'm actually quite fond of the taste of stems. Your bud must have been chemically fertilized and foliar fed and/or not flushed.

12. notrightquite

notrightquite Registered+

"Localized Euphoria"

...what?

13. ADaisyChain

ADaisyChain Registered+

parts of his mouth feel happy.

duh

14. StOneD.aS.FuK

StOneD.aS.FuK Registered

if u want green teeth and a green tounge, and you outa food, then sure!, chew that shit. :thumbsup:
    dont expect to get high tho