Chocolate Cheese x Blowfish (grown under electrical charge)

Discussion in 'Cannabis Pictures' started by emilya, Dec 21, 2016.

1. emilya

emilya Future Dispensary Owner

DSCF6302x1k.jpg
    I call this one, "Grilled Cheese."
    She is from a special breeder's line via Santero. The F2 blowfish component of this strain is some of the strongest pot ever produced, reportedly psychedelic. Early tests show that this may indeed be the case after curing.

She has been drying for 5 days and just hit the curing jar today. Smoking one of these bad boys this morning makes me very excited to see what a cure is going to do to her... I am expecting this to be one hit pot.

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Like Like x 2
  2. tangentweed

tangentweed Registered+

Oooh - very pretty.
    A one hit psychedelic bud would go a long way in this family..:D

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Kush_Master

Kush_Master Registered

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Buck Rogers420

Buck Rogers420 Registered+

Where do you plug it in? Where can I buy some of those seeds?

5. emilya

The seeds are not available to buy, they are still being developed by the breeder and are only being grown by a few select people.

I plugged it into a solar cell. You should try it sometime. Full results of my ongoing experiment can be found at:
    https://www.420magazine.com/forums/...trified-plants-grow-faster-lets-find-out.html

• Like Like x 2
  6. Buck Rogers420

How much juice did you give her? Is this method supposed to make the THC stronger?

7. emilya

rumor had it that electricity could make our weed produce more and better pot, faster. I have never liked rumor, so I set up a carefully controlled experiment. The first experiment showed significant positive results in all of the test parameters. We are now on phase II of the experiment, to prove the results in another carefully controlled flowering period with 3 plants having a charge out of 13. If these three plants can once again significantly outperform their sisters, across two different varieties of pot, we will have proven the effectiveness of a single little solar cell sitting in the middle of the plant.
    I gave her the juice of one solar cell, applied judiciously and only when the lights are on. That apparently was part of the magic that happened... the charge is removed during the night, so the microlife can act on what occurred during the charging time. Amazing things are being discovered, and I am working with a university professor to document and explain the results that we are seeing.

• Winner Winner x 2
  8. Buck Rogers420

I'm going to have to play with this IDEA

• Like Like x 2
  9. Bigliv25

Bigliv25 Registered+

EMILYAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

• Like Like x 1
  10. GaGrown

GaGrown Registered+

You can never ever buy this particular cross. .Jess say'n..

11. emilya

please do... and let us know what you see!

• Like Like x 1
  12. emilya

lets just say that this plant, now cured, has become my favorite smoke of that round. The buds just have more THC. The trichomes are noticeably thicker and longer and the buds are just more dank than anything else grown that round. Even with my high tolerance level, one hit of this extraordinary smoke gives an instant head rush, no matter how much I have had before. It was good pot to begin with, but this baby is the strongest pot I have ever grown, and clearly better than anything else that came out of the tent in that round. Not only that, this one plant in a 3 gallon smart pot out produced weight wise, anything I have ever grown before in that sized container. In my present experiment, with 3 electrified plants out of 13, all 3 supercharged plants have gone from being some of the least spectacular plants going into stretch, and now at the 3 week point, are the best plants in the tent. In the first foot of the top branches, there is at least one more bud site than on the non-electrified plants, and the buds are already bigger and closer together.
    We feel we know why the electricity is working so well in an organic grow, in the way it clusters nutrients and microlife around the roots and fungi during the day while releasing them at night... but we are not sure at all if a comparable result will be seen in a synthetic grow... and I will be very curious if anyone sets up that experiment to see if similar results can be had.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. Weezard

Weezard Registered+

I futzed around with it a few years ago for a specific problem.
    Had a cut that was not easy to replace stop growing and start drowning.
    Could have just rinsed the roots and re-potted but I was doing a bioassay on an early picked sativa and my mind got to racing.
    Too much water? Hmmm, electrolysis would tear that water apart into Hydrogen and Oxygen.
    Lack of Oxygen is what's killing those roots.

Had a spare solar cell that was unemployed so I gave it a job.
    Placed an electrode in the bottom of the pot and hooked it to the positive lead of the solar cell.
    Embedded the negative electrode near the soil surface.
    The theory here is simple.
    The negative electrode near the surface will pull Hydrogen which should dissipate even without a breeze.
    The positive electrode gives up Oxygen into the root zone where it is appreciated.

PV stim.JPG

What can I say? It worked a treat!
    Turned the excess water into an Oxygen mask. :D

Aloha,
    Weeze

• Winner Winner x 1
  14. Buck Rogers420

Do you know what kind of power source I could use on a indoor grow?

15. emilya

why not do what i am doing and use a solar cell?

16. Buck Rogers420

I was going to stay out of this, but you can blow it out your ass :Yawn:

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. DirtyBlueGene

DirtyBlueGene Registered+

You got me interested in this, Em. :D I just went to a local liquidation warehouse and bought two solar rose garden lights, very similar to these.....

roselight.jpg

I intend to remove the rose leds and wire it to copper probes. Unfortunately, when I brought them home my wife decided they would be nice at the cottage, so now I have to go back and get more. :rolleyes:

Trip wasn't a total waste though, while I was there I found a 10" inline fan for $30. :D

Last edited: Feb 5, 2017
    • Like Like x 2
  18. AngiezPlanet

AngiezPlanet Administrator Staff Member

Emilya we apologize for not having handled this sooner. After a particularly busy start of the week we finally had a chance to get here and were appalled at the behavior of a certain former member of these forums. We apologize to everyone who has had to deal with this type of verbal attack from said user. No one should have to experience that sort of abuse.
    Again we are so sorry we didn't get to this sooner. We truly appreciate all of you and all that you do to help here.

Stay Lifted,
    Angie

• Like Like x 3
  19. emilya

Thanks Angie! That is a big step in the right direction!

• Like Like x 1
  20. Buck Rogers420

How many watts does your solar panel pump in the ground And can you ajust how strong the cement is?