PAX2 Vaporizer Pass Your Drug Test

"Chocolate" marijuana ??

Discussion in 'Marijuana Strains' started by AquariusLady, Aug 28, 2005.

1. AquariusLady

AquariusLady Registered

Hey everyone, the guy i usually buy haze from doesn't have any haze left and he says he has "chocolate".. he says it's a darker week, not harsh, but not as soft as the haze... Anyone know anything about it? tried it? how is it?

2. xNoa

xNoa Registered+

na noones probaly smoked the exact same strain as that unless they live near u, no matter what its called.
    it should be good, all depends on how well you know your dealer, so why not just smoke some and find out.. post pics aswell

3. AquariusLady

AquariusLady Registered

if i get some i'll definitely post a pic....

the thing is, i really don't like dry weed. it usually tastes and smells bad, and doesn't feel smooth to smoke... i got used to the soft fuzzy crystally stuff... is it BAD to smoke the dry non-fuzzy stuff? i just don't like it. i need some fuzzy stuff!!

4. LzzrdBoy

LzzrdBoy Registered+

Does he have a strain with almonds? I love almonds in my chocolate! ;)

5. lemonboy

lemonboy Registered+

LOL. Don't we all :rolleyes:

6. duckofdeath

duckofdeath Registered+

check out my old threada bout chocolate thai! if thats the strain it is real good

7. daZenfmeister

daZenfmeister Banned

you're apoiled AL some of us will smoke anything as long as it gets us high

8. mellow mood

mellow mood Banned

the guy proly just had some browner weed and he calls it chocolate so he can sell it faster

i never knew any of the weed strain i smoked... cept purple haze

9. NightProwler

NightProwler Registered+

i've heard of it. on this fourm a couple weeks back someone was sayin it was really good and tastes like chocolate.

10. nakedgunner

nakedgunner Registered+

she said she gets haze from him so he probaly does have some chocolate or its some indica

11. OzzyOz

OzzyOz Registered+

12. MysmokeyChaimber

MysmokeyChaimber Registered

you better watch out man, my buddy once bought some ""bud"" that was really a mix of peaunut butter,hair,grass,orgeno,and sage...peatunt butter made it stick the sage gave it a small, and the other stuff l\just made it look good. the guy told him it was peanut butter mexican haze or some shit, i knew just lookin at he was spunt

13. highjinx

highjinx Registered+

WTF how can you confuse bud with all that other shit you just said!??? :confused:

14. NextGen

NextGen Registered+

once weed becomes totally legal there will be more flavors than jellybeans. :)

15. nakedgunner

nakedgunner Registered+

glass lol ..

16. highjinx

highjinx Registered+

man i cant fuckin wait for "judgement day" :D

17. Killa.Kali

Killa.Kali Registered+

Ive had Chocolate Chunk, and a sub-strain of Choc. Thai, both are very good :D heres a pic of my choclate chunk I got awhile back :)

Attached Files:

18. HighTillIDie

HighTillIDie Registered+

chocolate thai, and choco chunk... both fantastic

19. xNoa

xNoa Registered+

well although it can vary slightly from strains, how wet or dry the weed is, is purely how its grown, dryed out and cured (if it is, of course)
    the dry stuff is the best stuff, because water dosent get you stoned, and weighs alot :) but you can supposdely get a bit of moisture back into buds if they really are bone dry, by using orange skins etc or something like that.. never bothered myself though
    have you not smoked it yet??
    personally i love the strong, crackling taste and noise of dry weed.. mm i can taste it now, wonder why!

20. LiQuiDDSW

LiQuiDDSW Registered

OO I actually have the choco on my lap right now. Im not exactly sure how yours was but this stuff is amazing. Its got so many red hairs, its sticky, n its softer than a pillow...Its not dry or anything. Im still trying to actually find out what kind of strain it is...You can barely see the exxtremely dark leaves because of all these hairs. I give it 2 thumbs up.