PAX2 Vaporizer Pass Your Drug Test

"christmas tree weed"

Discussion in 'Marijuana Methods' started by intrepidus6, Jan 3, 2007.

1. intrepidus6

intrepidus6 Banned

What is "christmas tree weed" I was buying 100$ worth of weed from this guy and he asked me if I wanted mids, or he said he got this new stuff that he called "christmas tree weed" and he said it was "one hit stuff"... anyone heard of it before? I told him I wanted the christmas tree stuff, and I am going to be actually getting it either tomorrow or the next day.

2. ValkyrieAg

ValkyrieAg Registered+

Its homegrown from the north pole.

3. pixel

pixel Registered+

enjoy it but be weary of that god damn tinsel, seems to find its way in there some way or other every time

4. Left

Left Registered+

its buds that resemble christmas trees because they are conical in shape and rise to a point, they are also far more dense than some schwag or mids. They are not bricked like mids and should not contain any seeds. Often more potent, shown in the price, and take far less to achieve the desired effects, thus the one hit weed part. for 100 dollars you should get at very least 7 grams or you are throwing away money.

5. intrepidus6

intrepidus6 Banned

Seriusly, I want to know what it is. Please don't make retarded comments like that.

6. intrepidus6

intrepidus6 Banned

Thank you, that is all I needed to know.

7. jaGerbom

jaGerbom Registered+

make sure u pick out the seads and stems....and the ornaments

8. ValkyrieAg

ValkyrieAg Registered+

Sorry Intrepidus. I didn't mean to do that. Don't be Depressed.

9. intrepidus6

intrepidus6 Banned

It's ok, I'm not depressed because of that, I'm just always deppresed except when I am high.

10. da5mikeY

da5mikeY Registered+

haha wow I got this shit for free and we nicknamed it that too...yeah it's good, really good

11. S i k

S i k Registered+

haha

this thread is funny because last night me and some buddies were smoking some weed he got, and someone goes "this weed kinda smells like christmas doesnt it?"

12. orangeman

orangeman Banned

If anything it sounds like a nickname for a whole bud. Instead of a nugs it's probably gonna look like this. Don't take my word for this though, I never heard of a strain of Cannabis with this name...but if I am right then don't be lured in by the name because a name does not determine how potent something is..that's the only reason for prices anyways..potency and over used names like "Kush" that really doesn't mean shit if you aren't getting your weed from a medical club or in Amsterdam :p.

Attached Files:

13. Skink

Skink Registered+

I got some killer Hanukkah bush...

• Like Like x 1
  14. stinkyattic

stinkyattic CultiModerVatorAtor

Well I get 'pine tree buds' sometimes, but it's the smell... like a fresh pine tree

15. Nochowderforyou

Nochowderforyou Registered+

X-mas tree buds? What a silly name. :p This is a shot in the dark, but they could mean that the weed is piney smelling perhaps...? Nothing wrong with that stuff. It's all over the place here.

Or he could mean in reference to a certain strain of cannabis that resembles a x-mas/pine tree. It is known as Ruderalis. It is uncommen but they grow very small, and resemble well, a x-mas tree. It is found in a strain known as Lowryder. It is uncommon, due to it's mid-quality potency. You can grow it under the best conditions, it will come out mid. smoke.

Whatever though. I'd ask them where they pulled such a funny name "out" of. ;)

16. stinkyattic

I'll bet a doctor with a flashlight could show ya

17. Reefer Rogue

Reefer Rogue Registered+

I thought Ruderalis has seriously low percentages of thc.

18. Nochowderforyou

Hmm..not from what I've read. From what I've read, it has no more than a 12% THC content in it. The highest THC content found in a strain so far is 22%, and that is White Rhino. 12% isn't that bad. It isn't shagg, but it isn't highs either...it's right in the middle.

Shagg weed tends to have about 5-9% THC content.

Hemp, has only 0.03 THC content.

19. stinkyattic

I think you may be confusing lowryder with pure wild ruderalis which has a lame LACK of THC but is very useful in adding the questionable autoflowering trait to a breeding project. IMHO Autoflowering is useful for exactly 2 situations: 1) growing outdoors at VERY high latitudes where the 12/12 change is immediately followed by fucking SNOWFALL lol and 2) an indoor grower who'd like to do a PERPETUAL CROP SOG but only has one room. Other than that, not too useful/

20. Nochowderforyou

Oh yes, I think you maybe right. I stand corrected. :)