Cloning with bio root in soil...first time cloning...need advice

Discussion in 'Experiences' started by Biggfoot, Feb 16, 2016.

1. Biggfoot

Biggfoot Registered+

I have 2 kush clones and 2 trinity clones and I cut them yesterday and they are whilting away I was told to use bio root with my cuttings and clones can someone help me

2. redtails

redtails Registered+

High humidity is most important. Keep fresh cuttings covered with a dome to keep them from wilting.

3. Biggfoot

Biggfoot Registered+

What if I don't have a dome
    And they are in soil does that matter

4. headhunchouk420

headhunchouk420 Registered+

You can make your own dome by cutting a 2 litre lets say coke cola bottle. Just put it over the top of the plant in your container.. Or you can just go and by a propogator from your local homestores bro.

5. Biggfoot

Biggfoot Registered+

How do I know if they are dead or salvageable

6. headhunchouk420

The soil part don't mater man.. give em a little water with some kinda root solution nd in a week to 9 days give them some low proper 1/2 strength flowering fertz they defiantly thrive from this mate . I have a 100% success rate with my clones..

7. headhunchouk420

Upload a pic of the clones out of sodium light or floro light. Then I can be of some help judging that question for u. ;)

8. Biggfoot

Biggfoot Registered+

I have flora bloom that I use for my mother plants is the sufficient enough

9. Biggfoot

Biggfoot Registered+

Ok hold on one second

10. Biggfoot

Biggfoot Registered+

Kush on left trinity is on right

Attached Files:

11. headhunchouk420

Yeh man but makesure it's a weak solution bro you don't wanna nuke emm just encourage root growth . Then after like 17 days you can start them on a grow fertilizer cycle summink with more n ( nitrogen) a fertilizer made for the vegatative period untill there at the size you want em and then switch them bitches to 12/12 .

12. Biggfoot

Biggfoot Registered+

Cool thanks bro

13. Biggfoot

Biggfoot Registered+

Do Rockwool cubes work better than soil

14. Biggfoot

Biggfoot Registered+

I'm venturing away from my hydroponics cloned and going completely organic

15. Biggfoot

Biggfoot Registered+

I use 5ml of bio root mixed with a gallon of water

16. headhunchouk420

That will be one of the reasons they have wilted so early ,, you have cut them to big , also can I ask where on the plant did u cut these cuts from? Also did you cut them at a 90 degree angle ,,? But hell yeh man there way to big ..the plants can't provide enuff energy to keep all that foliage alive without a root system... Maybe you should try trimming them down bro and replanting ..... A little tip if you have any root solution not root gel !root solution that you put in as an additive alongside your fertilizer.....Dip the fresh cut clones ( remember to cut them at a 90 degree angle) straight into some root soloution ( not gel) then plant as if you normally would straight into your medium soil,rock wool,coco.. wateva you choose bro. Them dome em to keep them moist only for about three days then take domes off or you could come into other troubles such as damping off where plant just falls over and dies due to to much moisture in stalk its like a rot mate I.e mould

• Like Like x 1
  17. Biggfoot

Biggfoot Registered+

Thx bro I'll let u know how it goes

18. headhunchouk420

Yeh please do man just cut them shorter removing some of them lower leaves ... I some times cut the ends of the leaves at a straight angle as I believe it helps with the energy process but that's another story man . Lol... Keep in touch. Big ups !

19. headhunchouk420

When u redo them like I said u should se a rapid change in days man... Just don't wet the soil too much and be sure to keep dome on for first 3 to 5 days to maintain moisture in the soil and a humid climate ..

20. Biggfoot

Biggfoot Registered+

I trimmed them but it won't let me upload the pictures