PAX2 Vaporizer Pass Your Drug Test

cooking weed in the microwave

Discussion in 'Recipes' started by Eli420, Dec 27, 2004.

1. Eli420

Eli420 Registered+

is there anyway i can make a weed snack in my microwave because my kitchen is beeing remodeled and i want to eat some weed, and ive never done it before so can you leave good instructions. thanks in advance.

2. Torog

Torog Registered+

Howdy Eli420,

Your best bet,is to make some marijuana butter,you can then put the butter into any recipe that calls for butter or oil. I haven't made any butter in awhile,can't recall the specifics..but a search for the recipe will yield results.

Have a good one...Torog

3. Eli420

Eli420 Registered+

thanks Torog but do you know if i can cook it in the microwave, i hear that the radiowaves will fry the thc does anyone know if this is true?

4. kr1Nx01

kr1Nx01 Registered+

All I know is this: I sprinkled about a gram of cannabis onto a peice of american cheese, folded it in a tortilla, and microwaved for a minute. I let it sit for a few minutes, then ate it. now 90 minutes later and i am hiiiiiiiiigggggggghhhh.

5. Nullific

Nullific Banned

Try Leary Biscuits (Ritz cracker with cheese and bud on top) and I would recommend lowering the power down to 75% or so and leaving it in a bit longer. Never tried it microwaved though.

6. apsinthion

apsinthion Registered+

Nope microwave and weed don't mix.

Sorry.:)

7. Encatuse

Encatuse Registered

Yeah. microwave + weed works fine. Ive gotten smashed off putting it in cheese and then another time putting it between crackers and peanut butter. Also, I read in my book my girlfriend got me "Spliffs" that you can put it in ice cream, microwave that and re-freeze and that gets maximum thc out.

8. Mr. Crowley9009

Mr. Crowley9009 Registered+

you can cook weed in da microwave it works i did it i was stoned

9. GTC21

GTC21 Registered+

I've dried weed in the microwave and there was no noticeable difference in potency.

10. OR Freebird

OR Freebird Registered+

I didn't like the taste of weed quick dried in a microwave -- too harsh.

We did it once with a piece of real sticky bud on a napkin --- f'r burst into flames in front of our eyes.

Pot that smokes itself I don't need.

11. dark0ne

dark0ne Registered+

HA!

LOL/\ funny. if the erb is wet, i leave it out on a plate. some where safe. i have no wories about people taking my stuff. leave it out in the am, then later it's dry. I also find that doing this will sometimes boost the potancy, and let chrystals come out to play. :D