cooking with chef hans

Discussion in 'Recipes' started by thoughtwriter, Jul 22, 2007.

1. thoughtwriter

thoughtwriter Registered+

2. tha del sound

tha del sound Registered+

hahaha that is soo dope. is it really that easy to get bud in alcohol?

3. thoughtwriter

when i make alcohol...i leave the buds in there......put a screen on the top of the opening of the bottle, then the lid over the screen. any time i want a pour, the screen filters out the buds
    But, thats just me....there planty different ways to go about it :cool:

4. BBoyShotty

BBoyShotty Registered+

watched all of em, cept the first one...tryhing to figure out what megabud flower is, n shit hahaha..

can someone answer this for me? lol

5. thoughtwriter

are you serious or being funny, lol i can never tell......megabud powder...is just buds ground into powder.....except they call them that..cause its dat booooomb shit, lol

6. tha del sound

lol i was confused by bud flour too. i honestly thought they were making it into a flour-like substance, but then i realized that they were just making it fine and powdery like flour.

7. tha del sound

btw, i'm gonna try that alcohol thing your way, thoughtwriter. how much bud do you usually use? and is for good quality or bad quality nug?

8. tha del sound

fuck, video 1 was taken off for violation of terms of use or something...

none of the other 10 have actual nugs being shown in them do they?

Last edited: Jul 24, 2007
  9. MadSativa

MadSativa Registered+

I like those guys I got em on my weed playlist ther has been these vids posted before

10. thoughtwriter

you could use whatever you have...i use a mixer of nice bud and some extra stuff....if you let it sit for long enough, i will be good....what ever you use.
    about a .5 to a gram per ounce of 151 will be pretty potent. If your gonna take a shot of it or make a mixed drink....you could add a little honey to make it less harsh....im not really a big drinker, its more for my buddy's, they seem to enjoy it

tha del sound likes this.
  11. thoughtwriter

yes the first one showed them grinding nugs

12. tha del sound

thanks for the info :jointsmile: