Crispy yellow/brown dieing from seed please help :(

Discussion in 'Plant Problems' started by Ironmike5646, Nov 18, 2017.

1. Ironmike5646

Ironmike5646 Registered

Hi there guys first off I really could use any help or feed back on a problem I have never had. So I have been growing bout 6 years and I have never had this problem. I have great airflow. And ph is right on. I ordered all these plants from attitude and they started from seed in a brand new room cleaned, used same kinda soil and cups and methods I have used many years, I can' figure out why these brand need seedlings that are now baby plants keep drying up from the bottom up, and seems outside of the leave to inner, the leaves are crispy to the touch, brown and yellow and can crumble but the pressure of pushing inbetween your fingers,

2. Ironmike5646

Ironmike5646 Registered

20171118_174429.jpg

Attached Files:

3. Ironmike5646

Ironmike5646 Registered

4. Ironmike5646

Ironmike5646 Registered

5. DirtyBlueGene

DirtyBlueGene Registered+

Much of your soil looks overly wet, unless you watered right before the pics. Check to see if you have fungus gnats, Mike.

6. Ironmike5646

Ironmike5646 Registered

Thank you and I actually did water right before the pic, I have been watching and looking for bugs very closely, ph was off in the beginning, I had broke my ph meter, i do have a very nice one now and it has been right on for 10 days before my pics

7. Ironmike5646

Ironmike5646 Registered

found this in my soil now looks like a black mushroom 20171123_184415.jpg

8. DirtyBlueGene

DirtyBlueGene Registered+

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Ironmike5646

Ironmike5646 Registered

thank you, I still can't figure out what my problem is, I transplanted and put the plants in New growing medium and have been very cautious not to over water and there still not doing any better I will post more pictures later, I have never had a problem like this thank you