critical hog 12-1 under 12-1 light regime

Discussion in 'Grow Log' started by shelton abbey, Aug 14, 2016.

1. shelton abbey

shelton abbey Registered+

Any luck now ? Having some technical probs on my end . hope to fix soon

2. shelton abbey

3. shelton abbey

• Like Like x 1
  4. shelton abbey

5. Wagonweed

Wagonweed Registered+

• Like Like x 1
  6. shelton abbey

Good to know you folks can see them at least :doublethumbs:

7. shelton abbey

just testing my uploading skills [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  8. shelton abbey

ahh its good to be able to put pics back on properly again it was melting my head this is last weeks overhead shot nicely defoilated in the run up to the end,,,fresh pics in a day or two :doublethumbs:
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  9. shelton abbey

all good with the girls tonight ,,some browning up some not ,but overall happy enough with the weight they have put on recently one more week or so left in them though, gonna pick up some beans tomorrow and start germinating a.s.a.p
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  10. OGiesel

OGiesel Registered+

Not trying to creep or anything hahaha but I lookin at your ganj photos on your photo bucket and noticed that Aprilia , ride safe brotha:victorious: two wheels one love

• Like Like x 1
  11. shelton abbey

no problem OGieisil she my newest toy,,,got a few bikes but that makes me smile more than the other two,,
    took down the girls tonight was a few could have left for another week but once i started on one i couldnt stop :) very easy to manicure too ,,probably helped by all the defoliation i had done in the run up to the end ,,i like this strain and have decided to give it another run beans just popping up today ,,,anyway heres a few pics
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    even the runt put on some weight lol
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Wagonweed

Wagonweed Registered+

Ya doesn't look like much leaf on those buds. Slowly I'm seeing the differences in stains in terms of leafy plants to ones with big calaxeys and little leaf.
    The qp I grew was so little leaf but the ob was like my haze sooo much leaf to trim.
    It will certainly be a factor in choosing future strains for me.

• Like Like x 2
  13. OGiesel

OGiesel Registered+

Those are some damn fine looking buds :thumbsup: Killing it over there:awesome: good job what's your method of curing if you don't mind me asking? & that bike is sick, I own two motorcycles as well, a daytona 675 and a grom , gotta love the bike life

14. shelton abbey

Lol those last pics had been trimmed while upright thats why theres no leaves on them ..had done a lot of pruning up to that point though

15. shelton abbey

For curing i just switch off the lights and keep the fans and filters on low setting for a week or so...yes those groms look like a lot of fun .i seen a guy on youtube from the US giving one serious abuse in the hills and it seemed to take it all in its stride

16. Wagonweed

Wagonweed Registered+

Ya for sure those are trimmed but look at the difference from a comparison of the buds between the strains we grew
    PhotoGrid_1478525181503_1.jpg
    Yours doesn't look trimmed here it's an earlier shot.
    Mine I see more leaf then bud lol.

17. shelton abbey

Ah yes in that shot they arent fully trimmed .but yours would look similar if u snip out the bigger leaves towards the end of the grow..but yes critical hog in general have a nice structure and leaf to bud ratio is nicely in proportion too :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1
  18. shelton abbey

well all taken down tonight looking good tbh , i dont know the exact weight yet i left them get a little too dry so ive put them in a bag so they will sweat a bit and gain back a bit of weight ,if u know what i mean,,quietly confident though :doublethumbs:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Wagonweed

Wagonweed Registered+

Haha that's a big bag, radical!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. shelton abbey

Tally is in at a very healthy 767 grams
    Very happy with that tbh :doublethumbs:
    But still hoping to out do it on the next one :)..hope everyone garden is doing well out there.

• Like Like x 3