Dallas Area Smokers

Discussion in 'Texas (TX)' started by CheebaDude, Jul 20, 2006.

1. CheebaDude

CheebaDude Registered+

What up my fellow tokers and smokers, I am new to D-Town and would like to hookup with some peeps who enjoy the green as much as i do, so i thought this would be a good place to start my search. So hola at the dude and let me in on some tex-anja (texas ganja).

The Dude

• Like Like x 1
  2. gr0ingCrack

gr0ingCrack Registered

dfw area!

cant exactly smoke right now...

3. Big Calhoun

Big Calhoun Registered+

Welcome to Dallas. I'm not a native Texan, I just play one on TV.

I guess you gotta figure that they say Dallas is adding 365 new residents within Dallas proper every day. At least 1 or 2 of them gotta be smokers! :thumbsup:

4. htown88

htown88 Registered

i used to live in dallas, and they got some dank down there...

5. TXmazda

TXmazda Registered

i'm in dallas too, well not currently. Out of the country for a bit. But yeah ... i've gotten some nice stuff in dallas ... my girl's been getting white rhino from Tyler, Tx while I was gone, she said it was good.

6. gr0ingCrack

gr0ingCrack Registered

arlington

but its turning into dallas

7. blenderheaded

blenderheaded Registered

I'm in the area. Also, looking for friends!

8. krwcowboy

krwcowboy Registered

my bad

Hey guys, I'm just looking for friends to hang with in the area. New around here and bored...

9. hempplaya

hempplaya Registered+

i'm up in lewisville but go to college in arlington

10. trycatchscenario

trycatchscenario Registered

Whats up!

I am in the carrollton area. New to texas originally from PA just looking for new friends. Hit me up. I am a musician as well.

Heres my myspace:

http://www.myspace.com/m3lv1n_l33t

My aim is : trycatchscenario

11. onwardthroughthefog

onwardthroughthefog Registered+

Welcome to DFW. I hope you have a great start to living here. I asked you at your other post....do you play in a local band? I noticed your musical influences, and you have excellent taste in music!

Have a great weekend and enjoy the wintry blast.
    Onward!

12. trycatchscenario

trycatchscenario Registered

OhxMuffins I love you!! :)

13. on_second_thought

on_second_thought Registered+

Dallas here! Bordering Garland area. How's it going everyone? I've been around for awhile, but this is a new name I'm using now. Seems like there's a lot more Texans coming in these days. :stoned:

14. radiantly01

radiantly01 Registered+

Hey everybody!

Figured I would chime in as well... I am new to Texas (from the midwest) and just moved to Frisco. I am a musician also, albeit a struggling one! I am radiantly01 on yahoo and AOL; feel free to message me. I am looking for nice people to meet who also puff tasty nuggets. I have met lots of people here so far, but most seem to be pretty conservative about that stuff. Look forward to hearing from you!

15. landonmc

landonmc Registered

Don't know where to get any

Whats going on I'm new to the dallas area also. I moved from MS and have ran out of the white widow that i brought with me, so now looking for a dealer. But i've been warned to be careful not like the small town I'm from. if you know anything let me know landonmclendon23@gmail.com:Rasta:

16. BigBuds214

BigBuds214 Registered

I've got 24 hr access ... U know whT to do

• Like Like x 1