Depressed and Desperate

Discussion in 'Medicinal Cannabis and Health' started by bearcat22, Aug 25, 2017.

1. bearcat22

bearcat22 Registered

Hi, I'm looking for help.
    If you are a kind person with patience, keep reading. Thanks.
    This is long, so if you have a short attention span, move on now.

I'm 55 years old. When I was a kid, we smoked what we called "Columbian Gold", a wonderful tan colored bud that would make you laugh and laugh for hours, and it was cheap. Then things suddenly turned really shitty. All that was out there was dark brown or dark green junk, and it make you feel heavy and lazy and sleepy, a real drag, and it cost more. A real ripoff.

I quit smoking for years. One day, some kids gave me a hit of what they called "skunk weed". It smelled like shit and tasted even worse. I got high, but it sucked, it was no fun, just too intense, and no "giggles".

I have a friend that smokes about twice a week, and they offer me some. Even out of a bong, it tastes like shit, it is HARSH and burns HOT like a motherfucker! Once it gave us the giggles, most of the time it just makes me feel heavy so I always say "no thank you" when she offers now.

I'm wondering if this crap is just dusted. Anyway.

Fast forward to today. My life is in the dumpster. I've been on Social Security Disability for mental illness for almost 20 years now. I have VERY little money, and just shitty Medicare/Medicaid as insurance.

DEFINITELY not willing to buy from any private sellers!

I've developed a nasty and very heavy alcohol habit. The evil cult scam of AA is not for me.I was locked up in prison for years, so going into a rehab is NOT an option. No "One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest" for me. People at my economic level get treated worse than shit in rehab and mental hospitals.

If you are a kind person with patience, keep reading. Thanks.
    This is long, so if you have a short attention span, move on now.

So, bottom line, I'm trying to get a referral from someone with first hand experience in WAshington DC.

I need a referral to a doctor that will:

1. Accept my Medicare/Medicaid as full payment;

2. Will prescribe me medical marijuana to treat my depression, anxiety, and BPD;

3. Is accessible to me via bus or train, as I have no vehicle. I live in North West. Because I am white I cannot travel in the ghettos of South West, where I would be murdered or robbed.

Yes, you can call up the medical marijuana places, and yes they will give you names of doctors. You then call the doctors, and some snotty, impatient, arrogant, vicious nasty BITCH will treat you like shit and give you no answers. Receptionists in Washington DC are almost all CUNTS that get off on treating people like shit.

I'm looking for SOLID INFORMATION not vague advice. Desperate here.

2. Weezard

Weezard Registered+

Kind looks like your filter might be part of the problem.
    I find receptionists everywhere to be courteous and helpful.
    It's their job. :)
    There is no such thing as a prescription for Cannabis.
    The best you will get is a recommendation.
    Medicare will pay nothing for that.
    Not right, but a fact.
    And all the recommendation will do is give you the freedom to buy from a dispensary with money that you may not have.
    In your shoes, I would read a lot, then grow my own.
    In fact, I have been in those very shoes, and did exactly that.
    It worked out very well.
    Good luck often requires patience.

Aloha,
    Wee 'zard