DILUTION: tips, tricks and guidelines

Discussion in 'Drug Testing' started by IamN2pot, May 1, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LimeCush

LimeCush Registered+

Does this dilute it only for the day of the test?Or does this clean it for good?

2. Iguana

Iguana Registered+

Dilution only works while you are diluted. There is no long-term dilution other than having enough time pass.

3. kristinfrisch

kristinfrisch Registered

good luck

Last edited: Sep 5, 2007
  4. aussie big buds

aussie big buds Registered

red bull and berocca

Ive been a pot smoker for about 15 years till i scored a wicked job and job site policy is to do random drug testing on site... they pick you out as you come in the gate.... I've been taking Red bull and Berocca with vitamin B2 & B3 every morning all i can say is so far so good..... I drink water till i'm pissing clear then take the above mentioned items about an hour before i walk through the gate....

5. SirSpanky

SirSpanky Registered

Sucess

I was clean for 2 weeks before the test but I was still nervous about passing so I followed the steps for dilution. I started eating red meat 2 days before my test and followed the directions to a T (substituted Gatorade for water) and passed.

6. SirSpanky

SirSpanky Registered

OK so I guess I didn't pass. The company called me back today and said the test was diluted and that I would have to take it again. Not sure if I should try the steps for dilution again...

7. Burnt Toast

Burnt Toast Registered+

UPDATE TO THE DILUTION GUIDELINES re; use of Aspirin

This step can be skipped.

Back when the Guidelines were compiled, aspirin was used as an interferant for only one type of test: the first-generation EMIT screen. Since then, a second-gen EMIT (aka EMIT II ) was introduced to counter the interference issues caused by aspirin. As a result, the first-gen EMIT is seldom used by the labs anymore (if, at all).

Mechanism and elimination of aspirin-induced interference in Emit II d.a.u. assays -- Linder and Valdes 40 (8): 1512 -- Clinical Chemistry

Last edited: May 4, 2013
    • Like Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.