Do any stoners here work out?

Discussion in 'CANNABIS.COM Lounge' started by Jason VanEpps, Feb 21, 2017.

1. Jason VanEpps

Jason VanEpps Registered

Admin please move this if the medical forum is a better place, since it's health related but not due to medical weed I felt it would be best here.

I'm just wondering how many people here work out regularly. I've been smoking for almost 13yrs, since I was 13, and I've been heavily involved with fitness since 2012 when I decided to get in shape. I'm a fitness coach now, and I very often advocate weed to be mixed with fitness (not necessarily at the same time lol). However, outside of just random people at the gyms I've gone to that smoke, I see very little crossover of the two. I think they work wonderfully together, so was hoping to get some more input from others that mix the two. If you work out and smoke regularly it'd be awesome if you can give me your thoughts on the issue!

2. AladdinSane

AladdinSane Registered+

I workout somewhat regularly. I go to my gym and also mountain bike. Not sure if I am considered a 'stoner', but I enjoy cannabis vaping and/or joints at night. When I get high, it's usually an Indica, so I'm not looking for any activity. Although if I am somewhere during the day and want to spark up, I don't mind walking, but nothing strenuous.