Does Alcohol Fuck Up Your High?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Methods' started by Profane Motherfucker, Aug 14, 2005.

1. Profane Motherfucker

Profane Motherfucker Registered+

Does Alcohol Fuck Up Your High?

2. sToNeDpEnGuIn420

sToNeDpEnGuIn420 Registered+

Well i usually smoke one before i start, take a few shots, smoke another, few more shots. SMoke one more and im feeling good :D.

3. RedRainDrop

RedRainDrop Banned

Dude why so many threads? Anyways the answer is NO. I love being drunk and high, its just way more pleasurable for me to smoke while drunk.

4. Profane Motherfucker

Really? When I drink and get stoned I puke all over. I guess I'm just not able to handle it for some reason. And I can hold my drink. As I type this, I just drank about 6 oz of good scotch, and I feel a little buzz, but nothing major. (Single malt, of course!)

5. RedRainDrop

RedRainDrop Banned

Lol, able to handle it... you said your 24 right? Well im only 16, and i guess i can "handle it".. wow what the fuck am i talking bout... im blazed yo.

6. Gandhi Ganjamaster

Gandhi Ganjamaster Registered+

nah! if nythin i think alcohol can enhance ur high! i luv chillin out with a few beers and a few spliffs! we spent a whole week jus smokin and drinkin,having bbq's evry nite! by the end of it we were mighty fucked up! all i say is dnt dis it till u try it!

7. moeburn

moeburn Registered+

Drink AFTER or WHILE you smoke. If you get drunk or have a few beers earlier in the day, then smoke later at night, you will puke. At least, I always do according to that pattern.

8. hubblebubble

hubblebubble Banned

alcohol increases absorbtion in the blood so yes

9. Profane Motherfucker

So you're saying that the alcohol will intensify the effects of the weed. I usually only smoke KB, which I get for $250/oz (friend prices). This shit'll knock you on your ass, so if I'm also drinking 80-proof Glenlivet, then that would explain the pukey-pukey! Think I'll stick to beer, thanks!

10. moeburn

moeburn Registered+

I dont think alcohol just intensifies the weed. You could smoke a quarter without puking, and you could smoke half a gram after you got drunk and you would definately puke.

The alcohol may intensify the weed experience, but more importantly, the weed intensifies the alcohol experience.

11. somebody someone

somebody someone Registered+

few beers and a few spliffs? a beer does nothing for me, where as a spliff.. HIGH. there differnet

12. somebody someone

somebody someone Registered+

and also... if im drunk, then i get high, it completely ruins my drunkness, and just makes me high, i dont know how, it ends being drunk. when i wud like to be both! it cant happen, and ive got a few mates hu drank then smoked as much as me, they were puking where as i was havin fun, its different for some ppl

13. KillaBuzz

KillaBuzz Registered+

two different highs and they can work in favor of eachother or they can cancel eachother out. I love smokin weed when im just fuckin mangled on beer but it honestly doesnt get me that much more fucked because the alcohol has taken over lol. However, if u have A beer instead of 24, they would work well together giving u one nice buzz.
    -Killa

14. Fengzi

Fengzi Registered+

For me one doesn't intensify or ruin the effect of the other. I find mixing the two gives me a totally different kind of high which is really nice. The key is moderation on the alcohal part. I like to smoke a bowl and then have a 3-4 shots of tequila. Not enough to get seriously drunk, more of a nice buzz. That combo gives me a great, almost narcotic feeling.

15. beachguy in thongs

beachguy in thongs Registered+

My step-father used to be a cop and, for some reason, he says beer and alcohol don't mix. I mean, weed and alcohol. He doesn't know many facts about it, but if you think of your heart, weed slowly brings it up and, moderatlely, slows it down and then back to normal, and beer brings it down. I guess the same can be said of your high, also.

16. a. beezy

a. beezy Registered+

Everyone is different, and I find that timing is crucial when mixing weed and alcohol. If I smoke before I get a strong buzz, I'll stop drinking. If I smoke after I get too drunk, I'll puke.

17. Profane Motherfucker

So I think that's the problem, meaning my getting completely drunk off my ass before toking up, and adding insult to injury by having an empty stomach. Last night, after a light dinner, I smoked a nice bowl of KB, then had a few shots of Johnnie Walker. After a few minutes, I could feel the drink kicking in, and it gave me a much greater feeling than the KB alone. I was pretty baked, by I didn't get sick, though. I just can't smoke after I drink, for some reason.

18. HighTillIDie

HighTillIDie Registered+

yes, as soon as i get an official alcohol buzz smoking weed wont affect me at all

19. tokosan

tokosan Banned

You just arent smoking enough... I have seen people take 10 shots, feel fine, take a hit on a doob and puke. They amplifiy and compliment each other.

20. Aces High

Aces High Registered+

well...

If I drink next to nothing, and I smoke, I'm sick. I don't know why but the alcohol just seems to make me vomit if I smoke, anyone else find this?