Does anyone experience issue with bladder on/after cannabis?

Discussion in 'Medicinal Cannabis and Health' started by Mx1, Sep 7, 2017.

1. Mx1

Mx1 Registered

Hey everyone,

I've been smoking / vaping / making edibles out of different strains of marijuana for 3 years now.
    I've also had several digestion issue and urge to urinate (mostly under stress).

Recently I've been to the urogolist and made several tests - all fine (including bacteria flora, ultrasound, ...) and all fine. Same for my digestion system actually.
    The only issue which arise from my tests was that - even just after going to toilette - my bladder is never fully empty (after the test was a bit more than 1cl). I also notice this many times I go to toilette - I don't feel I can pee out completely and this is particularly true after smoking.

Anyone has similar issues?

Thanks in advance ;)

2. Weezard

Weezard Registered+

Um, what?

3. Mx1

Mx1 Registered

1cl = +- 3.5 liquid ounces

4. Weezard

Weezard Registered+

Mahalo, had no clue.

That is quite a bit.
    I'm surprised he did not write you a prescription for a disposable self-cath.

I had a similar problem.
    Getting very high caused difficulty in initiating a urine stream.
    If your urologist is worth his salt, he sent you for a PSA assay.

Mine did. Didn't like the score, so he ordered a biopsy.
    That led to a prostatectomy.

Said procedure chops off the bottom third of one's bladder including the sphincter.
    Urine retention then depends of muscle tension and Kegel contraction.

Why do I tell you all this?
    Because getting very high still creates difficulty initiating a urine stream.

Still working on why that is.

Aloha,
    Wee 'zard

5. jon_santos

jon_santos Registered

I've been smoking for years and what's the same with us is that I go to toilet many times. I don't pee completely but I noticed that I experienced this even not smoking. So I don't think it's something related to weed. It's just normal I guess, I don't have any heath issues right now.

6. aaronmagana

aaronmagana Registered

All our products are of highest quality, purest,cleanest .dried,cured and trimmed to perfection. A Lots of hard work went into making this meds top-shelf. looking to find people who need a consistent flow of med supply We got moon rock blue dream, sour diesel Grand Daddy Purple Afghan Kush Northern Lights Lemon drop Purple Kush OG Kush Blueberry aronmagana76@gmail.com Text me at (517) 628-4630

• Dumb Dumb x 1