Does anyone experience issue with bladder on/after cannabis?

Discussion in 'Medicinal Cannabis and Health' started by Mx1, Sep 7, 2017.

1. Mx1

Mx1 Registered

Hey everyone,

I've been smoking / vaping / making edibles out of different strains of marijuana for 3 years now.
    I've also had several digestion issue and urge to urinate (mostly under stress).

Recently I've been to the urogolist and made several tests - all fine (including bacteria flora, ultrasound, ...) and all fine. Same for my digestion system actually.
    The only issue which arise from my tests was that - even just after going to toilette - my bladder is never fully empty (after the test was a bit more than 1cl). I also notice this many times I go to toilette - I don't feel I can pee out completely and this is particularly true after smoking.

Anyone has similar issues?

Thanks in advance ;)

2. Weezard

Weezard Registered+

Um, what?

3. Mx1

Mx1 Registered

1cl = +- 3.5 liquid ounces

4. Weezard

Weezard Registered+

Mahalo, had no clue.

That is quite a bit.
    I'm surprised he did not write you a prescription for a disposable self-cath.

I had a similar problem.
    Getting very high caused difficulty in initiating a urine stream.
    If your urologist is worth his salt, he sent you for a PSA assay.

Mine did. Didn't like the score, so he ordered a biopsy.
    That led to a prostatectomy.

Said procedure chops off the bottom third of one's bladder including the sphincter.
    Urine retention then depends of muscle tension and Kegel contraction.

Why do I tell you all this?
    Because getting very high still creates difficulty initiating a urine stream.

Still working on why that is.

Aloha,
    Wee 'zard

5. jon_santos

jon_santos Registered+

I've been smoking for years and what's the same with us is that I go to toilet many times. I don't pee completely but I noticed that I experienced this even not smoking. So I don't think it's something related to weed. It's just normal I guess, I don't have any heath issues right now.

6. aaronmagana

aaronmagana Registered

All our products are of highest quality, purest,cleanest .dried,cured and trimmed to perfection. A Lots of hard work went into making this meds top-shelf. looking to find people who need a consistent flow of med supply We got moon rock blue dream, sour diesel Grand Daddy Purple Afghan Kush Northern Lights Lemon drop Purple Kush OG Kush Blueberry aronmagana76@gmail.com Text me at (517) 628-4630

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  7. stevetrentwilliamson

stevetrentwilliamson Registered+

I'm pretty sure that stress levels also greatly impact the human digestive system ( similar to what OP mentioned above). Marijuana may act as a catalyst in the situation, but not the entire reason to cause the problem itself.
    My suggestion to you would to try meditation, yoga and exercise to allow your body to reduce your stress levels. It can be easier said than done, but is still worth a shot in helping you clam your nerves and live a better fulfilling life, without having to worry about your cannabis usage impacting your physical health.
    What do you think?

8. Mx1

Mx1 Registered

Thank you for your very kind answer :)
    That's the plan but all these side effects are kinda frustrating as the upsides are actually helping a lot

9. Dret1956

Dret1956 Registered

Cannabis can help reduce nausea and vomiting, stimulate appetite in chemotherapy and AIDS patients, and can lower intraocular eye pressure (glaucoma) and perhaps reduce pain in certain medical conditions. Cannabidiol (CBD) is another ingredient in this plant which has potential medical uses but no psychoactive effect on humans. A pharmaceutical-grade formulation of orally administered cannabidiol, a cannabis derivative, shows positive and promising safety and efficacy as a treatment for epilepsy.