Does bong water get you stoned?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Methods' started by James Bong, Feb 3, 2005.

1. James Bong

James Bong Registered

I know most people will look down on me for this, (snobby stoners) but I drink bong water. I've been told by some people that it does get you high and by others that it does'nt. What I need to know is if it does or does'nt? (facts). Am I wasting my time or what?

2. rajking86

rajking86 Registered+

That's pretty nasty, but it doesn't work.

THC is not water-soluble thus you're drinking ashed water with the remains of smoke etc, but no THC.

3. naturalmystic

naturalmystic Registered+

the only thing bong water will get you is a stomach ache and a bad taste in your mouth.

4. DarkFire

DarkFire Registered+

yeah my friend is a dumb ass, he drinks it everytime saying that it tastes great, and the ice makes it taste even better.

5. no....water does not catch thc.....only the nasty shit you don't want in the first place....

6. 4thpower

4thpower Registered+

well, I usually prefer my weed sans-nasty shit in the first place. :)

goodness.... that took 20 minutes to type...

7. 1e64102e

1e64102e Registered+

You'll get cancer in your gut, but you won't get high.

8. James Bong

James Bong Registered

I guess that means no more drinking bong water unless in an emergency.

9. Not Enough Herb

Not Enough Herb Registered+

ya i thought it got u high too. but even if it did its so nasty i wouldnt even do it unless i was really desperate

later

10. slipnslide087

slipnslide087 Registered+

if water grabbed THC i dont think we would be smoking out of water bongs.....??? tell your friend to stop.

11. 1e64102e

1e64102e Registered+

Dude, it doesn't work. What does an emergency have to do with it?

12. fatty lumps

fatty lumps Registered+

CHUG! CHUG! CHUG! CHUG! CHUG!!!!

13. Syrus

Syrus Registered+

Dehydration?

14. kronick

kronick Registered+

thats sick shit man...just thinking about the smell makes me wanna blow chunks

15. ermitonto

ermitonto Banned

Water is not THC soluble so when you smoke out of a bong all the THC stays in the smoke. It does not get you high and if you have to bother asking you should know that. On the couple of occasions where I have accidentally swallowed some I've nearly vomited, so I wouldn't do it even if it could get you a little high.

16. jakenthegentiles

jakenthegentiles Registered+

if u want it to work as water u need vodka and it will fuck u up thc is only stayes in achlol

17. Weededout

Weededout Registered

I for one feel much better about myself. I've smoked leaves, scraped pipes for hours collecting resin and would be lying if i said I've never had a bowl of stems and seeds but never once have I drank the water. Well done.

18. shadowfox

shadowfox Registered+

You can smoke seeds? Everytime I have a seed in my bowl it just pops away.

19. kronick

kronick Registered+

roll it in a joint then