PAX2 Vaporizer Pass Your Drug Test

Does coughing make you higher?

Discussion in 'CANNABIS.COM Lounge' started by Crosis, Apr 10, 2006.

1. Crosis

Crosis Registered+

I heard somewhere that it does.

2. Oneironaut

Oneironaut Registered+

Well, it does. I always find myself pretty stoned after coughing my ass off. I think it dilates the bronchioles in your lungs, giving them more surface area for the THC to get absorbed or something.

3. benagain

benagain Registered+

I actually heard the same thing...something about the expanded lungs make it easier to get to the blood, but even if it's true, don't do it. Even if you get a little higher, you'll still end up with fucked up lungs.

4. cannabis campbell

cannabis campbell Registered+

You probably just think that because you only cough when you have strong weed trust me its bullshit.

You dont get more nicotine from a cigarette from coughing more do you?

5. orangeman

orangeman Banned

Post whore :p.

6. cannabis campbell

lmao:D

7. Oneironaut

Oneironaut Registered+

I don't smoke cigarettes. And anyways, cigarette smoke unlike weed smoke has a restrictive effect on the airways, so it's not really the same thing.

8. pabloescobar209

pabloescobar209 Registered+

I remember watching a movie where the woman in it says that to this guy after he hits this bong and coughs.

9. gjpop2000

gjpop2000 Registered+

Smoke overall is hard on the lungs. Though I know cigarettes are much worse in a lot of cases.

10. stonedtom

stonedtom Registered+

ppl get high from caughing jus when u cough u get more high cuz it means u took larger hits then usual

11. im almost sure it does... cause coughing BY NATURE dilates the bronchial vessels, which allows more absorption of THC, CBN and CBD. and whenever i cough i defintely get more blazed.

12. cannabis campbell

maybe thats just because its strong weed or u took a big hit and the coughing just makes you think its because of that you're more stoned

Coughing just means your lungs cant handle it

if you and someone else take a hit from a joint and you cough and the other person doesnt yeah you will probably get more stoned than him but that it only because you cant handle the weed as good as him which is why you cough.

Try smoking a joint normally then coughing on purpose

13. KingPhilie

KingPhilie Registered+

sooo, from that statment in bold, i can go to my bong, rip it like a mad man with regs, and i wont cough? ;) , you dont get higher silly kids, it just brings the high on faster, i dont realy know why, but through my yrs of smoking heavily, its never gotten me higher then my normal peak, but it sure as fuck brings it on fast.

consider it the doing lines of pot smoking, it wont get you higher in the end, but it will bring it on faster

.PEACE.

14. cannabis campbell

that is completely taken out of context!:(

15. KingPhilie

KingPhilie Registered+

thats why theres a ;) there buddy ;)

.PEACE.

16. tadaa

tadaa Registered+

I also heard that you're a fucking idiot.

17. KingPhilie

KingPhilie Registered+

LOL omg, as funny as that is, thats not right, we all were noobs once, we gotta start somewhere, dont we?

.PEACE.

18. Ocram

Ocram Registered+

Hey dude Play nice!!

19. TheLion

TheLion Registered+

Wurd.

20. LIP

LIP Banned

No, it doesnt get you higher, but its gets you high faster, so you feel higher.

It's just where the avioli dialte.