PAX2 Vaporizer Pass Your Drug Test

Does salve get you high?

Discussion in 'Edibles' started by jeffsgal, Oct 8, 2010.

1. jeffsgal

jeffsgal Registered

That's probably a dumb question and has been asked and answered here, but I can't find an answer to it. I need to know because I have some serious muscle pain. I have read that cannabis salves and lotions help a lot, but if I use it for that, I don't want to be high.

2. DrWalter

DrWalter Registered+

some people say it does get you high, not really sure how it can without ingesting especially seeing how it is made with 1-2 leafs not bud. If you are worried about it go buy Hemp lotion or salve it is great stuff :thumbsup: and can be found everywhere
  3. Graywolf

Graywolf Registered+

None of skunk pharm test patients get high from a topical, but one of the regular monthly patients claims that she does, albeit a soft body high.

She is also an uber sensitive patient, whom cannot take a standard dose sublingually, without discobbobulation.

Most testers do not remotely feel a body high, but just notice that the pain has gone away. That is how it affects me personally.
  4. jeffsgal

jeffsgal Registered

Thanks both! I'll try your suggestions. I've tried some of the CBD rich meds but they didn't help much, but then I'm a newbie and haven't had a choice of meds to try until recently.