Does Strip NC Work?

Discussion in 'Drug Testing' started by kingly, Oct 26, 2005.

1. kingly

kingly Registered

I got a drug test in 5 days and i bought strip NC from GNC, does it work? ive never used it before, and i need to know, im one week away from being a free man and if i fail this test i am fucked!

2. G Rod

G Rod Registered

I took it the day before and passed and i have been smoking alot prior. It was fo a life insuranse quote. If it came up positive of thc I would have never gotton a quote. But I did get the quote. So it does work and make sure you dont eat 4-5 hours prior to taking it

3. kingly

kingly Registered

Should i really take the drink the day before or a couple of hours before?

4. G Rod

G Rod Registered

I did mine the night before approx. 6:00pm and took the test at 8:00am the following morning. But keep in mind all bodies are different. Im 5'10'' tall and weighs 185lb. I also started taking a vitimen called mens source wich was recomended by the person at GNC one week prior to the test. Good luck

5. lizka4200

lizka4200 Registered+

that drink really works..it is so nasty the red one tastes like the watery part of ketchup ewww thinking abiot it makes me want to gag....

Strip is NOT a blocker you can take it however prior to the test you want it rally cleans you out thats why u shouldnt eat becasue you will SHIt like crazy

6. kingly

kingly Registered

it says on the bottle i should not eat 3-4 hours prior to use. does that mean 3-4 hours before i drink it or 3-4 hours before i take the test???

7. G Rod

G Rod Registered

it says not to eat 3-4 hours before drinking it but I would say 4-5 to make sure your belly is empty and it wont absorb in to the foodif there is any in there. :thumbsup:

8. kingly

kingly Registered

it worked and i passed!! i am a free man now!!!

1 person likes this.
  9. lizka4200

lizka4200 Registered+

u shouldnt eat be asue you;l b on the toilet all day

10. maphiagrrl

maphiagrrl Registered+

woohoo i'm so glad this stuff works, now i can relax and not freak out about wasting 50 dollars! you guys are the bomb.

1 person likes this.
  11. maphiagrrl

maphiagrrl Registered+

diarrhheaaaaaaaa

12. maphiagrrl

maphiagrrl Registered+

strip nc did not work! i failed my drug test and i feel like an asshole cuz im missin out on this great job, dammit...

13. oldtimer24

oldtimer24 Registered

Thanks for lettin us know

Sorry about the outcome, Maphiagrrl, but thanks for letting us know. We need real info here, not BS! I was thinking of going that route, now I'll save my money. Good luck to you.

14. bh74

bh74 Registered

Strip NC

i have a drug screen on friday, i have been clean for 12 days, 14 on friday. take the strip nc the night before and i should be fine for an early am test? i am not a heavy smoker. thanks for any assitance.

15. MsStrawberrySwisher

MsStrawberrySwisher Registered+

It didn't work for my friend, all Strip NC does is help dillute your urine. you can do that on ya own and still have $50 dollars in your pocket for better things. Don't waste your money. Most people probably passed because of dillution (drinking all that freaking water with it) than the actual strip drink. While dillution call help in some test, in lab test it can equal an automatic fail/retest because certain things in your urine (gravity, ph, creatine) will be extremely low and not normal. But with cheap drug stick test, dilution is a easy method to choose and pass with. Just try drinking water and gatorade (or any enegry drink/tea) and switching off between each other so you won't flush to much creatine out your body.

16. marilena

marilena Registered

when did you take the strip stuff?

thanks for letting us know how it went :D Congrats!

17. jimithing102

jimithing102 Registered

I've been looking for a new job recently, but had nothing really lined up. I didn't smoke for 4 weeks, but this past weekend I caved in and smoked a little bit. I smoked Sat, Sun, and Tues. I only took like 2 hits each time.

Anyway, I get a call on Wed (yesterday) with a job offer. They asked if I could come in for a drug test Thurs (today) and start work Fri. So I got the Strip NC drink (32oz) and the Strip pill from GNC yesterday. I took the pill about 3 hours before the test and chugged the drink right after. I drank a lot of water the last few days and drank about a gallon after I finished the strip drink. Went in and passed the test just a little while ago!

I've had friends that have used this before and it worked for them, but they didn't smoke 40 hours before their tests like I did. They stopped at least 4-5 days before. I was worried, but this stuff worked for me. Hope this helps anyone considering using this to pass a test.

18. Deige

Deige Registered+

Simple dilution at its best, you could have saved alot of money by using the dilution method. Cograts on passing.

19. killerweed420

killerweed420 Registered+

Dillution for light smokers. Synthetic urine for heavy smokers or fat people like me.:jointsmile:

20. bstick

bstick Registered

i got that strip stuff from covert labs or watever. i rarely smoke. i smoked a lot 10 days before my test. i didnt smoke at all for the next 10 days. i am 6'0" 180, i followed the directions exactly like it said, didnt eat with 4 hours of drinking strip, and drank a ton of water and then i drank the strip 3 hours befor my test and drank lots of water after and pissed like 5 times b3fore my test. my urine was neon yellow and it concerned me, i get my results next week, do you think i passed???