Does the Certo method work? (Urgent)

Discussion in 'Drug Testing' started by T bag, Jan 22, 2008.

1. Burnt Toast

Burnt Toast Registered+

If thats truly the case, then you would fail if you drank a gallon of certo/water cocktail, considering that certo "works" because of the dilution factor.

There is no product that can rid the body of THC. Drug tests look at drug metabolites - not residues, especially the type of residues found in bowls and bongs. Two different pair of shoes dude.

As I stated earlier, only time and exercise can permanently rid the body of THC.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2010
  2. GloryDayReject

GloryDayReject Registered

Well, fuck...
    I have to pee in front of someone, theres no way I can even fake it

3. anitajay

anitajay Registered

You can't keep saying that it was the water if we can't say that it was the certo. You keep saying that we have no scientific proof to prove the certo...but i think more people here have stories about certo working than only water.

4. Burnt Toast

Burnt Toast Registered+

Care to explain why not?

This goes back to the question I had previously asked in this thread: What if youve painted your toenails purple before taking a U/A and passed? Would you sit there and illogically conclude that the painting of your toenails purple was responsible for passing and that everyone should start painting their toenails purple now? :rolleyes:

Keyword: stories. Nothing but anecdotes. To quote Rhizome: "Multiple pieces of anecdotal evidence do not equal scientific fact."

5. webdox

webdox Registered+

You are 100% wrong. It HAS been proven that certo does not do what people claim it does and does NOTHING to help you pass a drug test regardless of whether you grasp that or not. If you care to use the search button you'll read why.

6. braddaddy8100

braddaddy8100 Registered

Certo

My understanding is that certo is a gel or a coagulant which draws out the THC in your bladder helping to thin in out. I am not sure if this is correct, anyone have any idea if this is correct and please don't call me stupid and ask me to think about what I just said.

7. Burnt Toast

Burnt Toast Registered+

No, I won't call you any names because its against the rules to do so. But I will ask you to think about what youve just said. And give your understanding of the matter a little "going over".

Whats not occurring to your understanding is that the "thinning out" of the THCA concentration in the bladder is the result of the copius amounts of water/fluids consumed - which would be accomplished by itself without the certo thrown in the mix.

THCA metabolites are deposited in the bladder by the kidneys after being filtered from the bloodstream. So those claims of the certo "drawing out the THC" are not only ludicrously explained, but dont hold to not even a cup of water, or a pound of air.

Go back and re-read post #30.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2012
  8. MRC1

MRC1 Registered

Certo DOES NOT WORK! Maybe for casual smokers or light-weight bubblegum gangstas... but not for veteran smokers! Stopped smoking month prior, stopped edibles 2 weeks before test, did double-dose of Certo day of test... still FAILED TEST, LOST GREAT JOB!!! Certo is hype! For rookie smokers ONLY!!'

9. MRC1

MRC1 Registered

Certo DOES NOT WORK! Maybe for casual smokers or light-weight bubblegum gangstas... but not for veteran smokers! Stopped smoking month prior, stopped edibles 2 weeks before test, did double-dose of Certo day of test... still FAILED TEST, LOST GREAT JOB!!! Certo is hype! For rookie smokers ONLY!!'

10. moldytwig

moldytwig Registered

WOW you are one negative nelly. Did you ever try using certo with a self test at home. Good thing i did not pay attention to your post. I tested negative yesterday after being a daily smoker who went 20 days without smoking. I used diluted urine - drank plenty of water - my piss was clear - i walked every day for two miles all twenty days and it is August so I sweat plenty. but was surprised when i failed. so i went and got some certo this morning at 8:00 AM and i passed.

For those who need to pass a drug test - I am 5'11" - 210 pounds - kinda husky - here is how I did it:

Certo Protocol

8:00 am - four glasses of water and vitamin
    9:30 am - McDonalds breakfast
    10:00 am - four glasses of water
    11:30 am - take 4 aspirin (Bayer 325 mg) w 12 oz water and take B12
    12:00 pm - mix certo w 32 oz gatorade (shake well)
    12:30 pm - drink 32 oz water
    1:30 pm - drink 8 oz water
    2:00 pm - mix certo w 32 oz gatorade (shake well)
    3:30 pm - test

AND PASS!!!!!

11. memaw

memaw Registered

I tried the surjell and water..night fail.

12. memaw

memaw Registered

It worked for me the first time
    But not the second
    I did it the same way both times

13. Werdfu16

Werdfu16 Registered

Four glasses of water 64oz Gatorade 40oz water
    AND DILUTION!!!!!!!

14. Native57

Native57 Registered

15. Native57

Native57 Registered

Certo does work. Not just for THC, but cocaine, heroine, benzodiazepines. I have passed numerous urine tests for jobs and it has yet to fail.
    My son used it to get through a year of probation and it worked every time

16. Beatz

Beatz Registered

Seems like a bunch of know it alls telling ppl what doesn't work and why but not one person has said what does work and why because everyone is too concerned with proving their point...

STFU

Nobody cares... we just want to pass the test and don't give 2 $hits about what doesn't wk and no one here is trying to get a degree in science so breaking it down only means something to yourselves... so unless you can spit some knowledge about how to and stop focusing on what doesn't... shut up...