does this look like 8grams?

Discussion in 'CANNABIS.COM Lounge' started by whitefat, Jul 22, 2009.

1. whitefat

whitefat Registered

ok sooo i bought 40dollers worth of mids today from my dealer. she has a scale. but i didnt go to her house her brother came out and gave me the bag and i gave him the 40bucks. she hasnt ripped me off before but i kinda expected more then what i got but im not sure. heres some pictures. does it look like 8grams to you? she said she weighed it to 8.5 grams.

http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk2/peter_2008_01/PICT0005.jpg

http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk2/peter_2008_01/PICT0007.jpg

http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk2/peter_2008_01/PICT0002.jpg

2. killerweed420

killerweed420 Registered+

Thats some of the worst mexiweed I've ever seen.lol

3. whitefat

whitefat Registered

anyone know if i got ripped off or not?

sooo its not good bud?

Last edited: Jul 22, 2009
  4. michaelpeg

michaelpeg Registered+

that doesn't look close to 8.5 grams or 8 grams, I wouldn't exactly call that mids but now you at least have a good supply of seeds if you are a grower. Judging by the size of your pinky to the amount of weed id say 2-3 grams.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2009
  5. RedLocks

RedLocks Registered+

sorry can't tell, my monitor is much bigger than my scale and i can't balance it on it right =/

JohnnyZ likes this.
  6. StaYhIghOrDiE

StaYhIghOrDiE Registered+

I'd say maybe 6 dude. its hard to tell cuz its all shake but you could take it out and see how many average sized (1.5g) blunts it fills and add it up. Yeah and sorry to say thats def not mids...might be about that time to find a new dealer.

7. JohnnyZ

JohnnyZ Registered+

I'm glad I don't live where you do. It kinda looks like someone shit out weed into a bag. "It's mostly Maui Wowie but it's got a little labrador in it..." :jointsmile:

8. weedmaster

weedmaster Registered+

i think it's all labrador lol. sorry but in england we only get buds and very rarely any seeds in it, doesn't look good and hard to say how much but definately don't look 8.5 grams. 8'5 grams seems a strange weight a 1/4 is 7grams which is a normal weight, unless you were buying by the gram.

9. SauceeMcGee

SauceeMcGee Registered+

That is for sure not 8 grams and you probably have close to a gram of seeds in there. How much did you pay for that ditch?

10. Jay Matix

Jay Matix Registered+

That looks like 1 gram of very, very bad weed

You should go back to her house and giver her that 2 dollars worth of shitty weed and tell her to give u back your 40 dollars...

or else your going to :rambo: her

11. irydyum

irydyum Registered+

My plants just got this disgusted look on their faces and then swore to me that what you got in that bag is in no way related to marijuana, and it's about 7.5 grams short of 8 and a half.

I believe my plants waaaay more than your "dealer"...

You should send her an email and invite her to join this site so she can educate herself as to what MJ really is.

Sorry you got ripped off, but consider it a lesson.

12. irydyum

irydyum Registered+

I just couldn't help myself :)

I think this pic will put some shit into perspective for you.

Attached Files:

Reefer Rogue likes this.
  13. middieman440

middieman440 Registered+

i see a seed in the pic above me....but for that other headache stuff dude get some lights and buy some good seeds and grow your own HQ BUD

14. irydyum

irydyum Registered+

Congratulations on spotting the seed. Dude wanted to know what 8.5 of mids looked like, so I showed him 8.5 of mids. If he had asked for 8.5 of dank, I would have taken a pic of weed that I grew, not my blunt stash.

15. Markass

Markass Registered+

next time you should ask her for some marijuana with the seeds..

16. w4terb0ng

w4terb0ng Registered+

WHAAAT?!?

HOLY DOG SHIZZLE BATMAN! YOU GOT ROBBED!

that is seriously wrooooong. whoever gave you that shit needs a good beatin'. i say 2 grams 3-4 grams (WITH seeds). that's not your friend.

17. jkilla420

jkilla420 Registered

Dude her brother is the culprit here he is smokin the only shitty buds that were in that awful bag and laughing at you right now.

18. flyytee

flyytee Registered+

son... once u take the seeds out thats like 2 grams...
    u got odi jipped

19. MPLSweedman

MPLSweedman Registered+

GROSS

a gram of that weed is worth about $3 in reality. downtown minneapolis i can get ounces of BETTER bud than that for $65....

you got RIPPED off

20. fourkicks

fourkicks Registered+

wow.and i thought dealers in ireland were bad.that looks like pure shit. i wouldnt even bother planting those seeds,unless it was in the car park of a police station.. 1.7 grammes is my guess