PAX2 Vaporizer

Does this look like good bud? Like an 1/8?

Discussion in 'CANNABIS.COM Lounge' started by DvJeff, Feb 8, 2010.

?

?

1. Good bud and 1/8 worth

83.8%
  2. Good bud, not 1/8

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. 1/8 but not good bud

13.5%
  4. Not good bud, and not 1/8

2.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. DvJeff

DvJeff Registered+

I bought an eighth today for $50, I live in florida, and an 8th usually goes for about that, for krip (we call most good weed krip for some reason lol) anyways... does this look like 1: Good, dank weed? 2: an eighth of an ounce? Worth the 50 in florida?

thanks! [: (i dont have a scale) been smoking for a year or two, and never really got curious till now.

I attached 5 pictures i took of it, one of it out of the bag, one kinda close up, with the flash on and off, and one in the bag.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. moody420

moody420 Registered+

yeah, that looks about right....depending on density it is pretty easy to eyeball a bag. But if you are worried about getting ripped off...you can get a small scale for like $15. But I would say you got a fair deal. $50 is pretty standard in Cali....and that bud looks pretty decent. Lots of orange hairs and I see some nice crystals....enjoy, man! :jointsmile:

3. Faddenator

Faddenator Registered+

MMMMM... that looks tasty.

It looks like an eighth to me. If it's off its most likely a scale calibration problem than a sketchy deal, if thats what you're worried about

That looks an awful lot like the Space Queen (aka Green Crack)(aka Dream Queen) I got recently, and I get that for 60 an 8th.

Looks like you got yourself a good deal, sir :thumbsup:

4. weedmaster

weedmaster Registered+

welcome to can.com mate:jointsmile:looks like some good herb, enjoy:thumbsup:

Last edited: Feb 9, 2010
  5. missJambi

missJambi Registered+

look like nice sweet bud but ive gotten more in my $50 1/8's...not too far off tho.

6. Reefer Rogue

Reefer Rogue Registered+

looks good and about the right weight. it's not great tho, too leafy imo. But i'd buy it and smoke it.

7. thebongweed420

thebongweed420 Registered

i wish we could have nice nuggets like that in maine :HakkoRoor:

8. dexter68

dexter68 Registered

Main reason i started growing.getting 2 the point to where u have to re-weigh b4 u pay.Too much commercial pot out that has the appearance of being Thunder From Downunder when in reality it aint worth a quarter.

9. pentigram

pentigram Registered+

it looks good to me. Hell, I'd smoke it

10. JohnnyZ

JohnnyZ Registered+

It's hard to tell over the interwebs, but it definitely appears to be something that resembles marijuana. This much I know. More I cannot say.

11. dexter68

dexter68 Registered

Just wanted to say hello to a fellow Tennessean.

12. dean0000

dean0000 Registered+

Yeah it looks about an 1/8, looks like decent shit too. Nothing special but will get you high as pie.

13. djsik1983

djsik1983 Registered

yum

looks good to me bro:jointsmile:

14. oliver07

oliver07 Registered

Ohhhh yea

Thats looks awesome and right on :Rasta:

15. FLORIDA MON

FLORIDA MON Registered+

I would say "yes" on all counts.:thumbsup:

16. dickdeoreo

dickdeoreo Registered

17. helpam8

helpam8 Registered

18. Eons

Eons Registered+

a yo, first of bro krip bud came from kreeper bud, kreeper bud is a type of strain the literly creeeeeps up on u. i should know homes been puffin for 20years, i have lived everywhere including beachside a1a daytona on north halifax valusia county.

19. Michael Oliver

Michael Oliver Registered+

Could be called "dank" on West Coast DvJeff! Looks like excellent growth, someone worked hard on this crop and you're enjoying someone Else's "work" at a great discount.;
    Therefore be thankful for what you can get, or learn to grow it yourself

20. Stacks62

Stacks62 Registered+

Looks good, but not great. We get some Bombay in Cali though. Looks like an eighth. Enjoy.