PAX2 Vaporizer Pass Your Drug Test

does weed make you more forgetful??

Discussion in 'Marijuana Methods' started by tokosan, Dec 28, 2005.

1. tokosan

tokosan Banned

i forgot...

2. dopesmoker

dopesmoker Registered+

uhhhh what was your question??

haha i actually dont think it does....though i may be wrong

3. NightProwler

NightProwler Registered+

yes it does

4. P.E.N.G.U.I.N.

P.E.N.G.U.I.N. Registered+

A bit, but not too bad.

5. Not Enough Herb

Not Enough Herb Registered+

if it does just eat mushrooms

jesus christ im high right now :stoned:

zoom zoom thats the sound of your brain on mushrooms!!! :thumbsup:

uh

later

6. justinsane

justinsane Registered+

of course weed makes you forget stuff!!! i was at my friends house watching a movie, we put a pizza in. and then we forgot about it and then later fell asleep, in the morning, there was a blackened charred pizza on the counter with a note that said

STONER PIZZA

his mom put it there before she went to work

OWNED!!

7. Smoking Ganja

Smoking Ganja Registered+

yea man if definetly does make u lose memory, at least your short term memory. If im really baked i can be in the middle of a conversation and forget what we're talking about,i love it

8. Professor Dan K.

Professor Dan K. Registered+

rofl thats so damn funny

9. Chondo

Chondo Registered+

when ur high yeah but if ur sober it shouldn't

10. TheAtomicPunk

TheAtomicPunk Registered+

haha, love the story justinsane. I was at my friend Tremblays house and we stuck 3 pizzas in, and she was on 2 hits of acid, and she said, "If you forget about that, I'm going to beat the shit out of you I swear to god!". We left it in there of course. Smoke alarm went off (still ate the pizza :cool: ).

11. Green Screen

Green Screen Registered+

your short term memory goes out the fucking window...

12. poiuyt

poiuyt Registered+

Damn the first time I did it, I couldn't finish the sentence cause I forgot what I was talking about half way through.

It was like "damn guys, I think i'm feeling ti cause....cause...cause *laughs* wait, what was I saying again"

Or soemthing similar, my friend told me after I sobered up.

13. Aristotle

Aristotle Registered+

Yeah! I don't have any side effects to marijuana use that some others may have(munchies, sucking at driving, red eyes). My eyes droop, and I take adderall, but I've never had red eyes or the true munchies.

BUT I forget everything after I smoke. Not necessarily all of last night's previous happenings, but more along the lines of where I left everything and conversations I had.

14. dustoned

dustoned Registered+

makes me forget the dumb shit.

makes me remember the important shit.

15. VoidLivesOn

VoidLivesOn Registered+

I just can't remember anything I did high after I sleep.

Like if I go to bed blitzed and I move something, the next morning I'm stuck wondering when the fuck I moved it 10 seconds longer then it normally should take to remember.

16. spliffstar22

spliffstar22 Registered+

i hate when you get SUPER high like when you pick up the phone to make a call, and you forget the number, and sit there zoned out for 5 min trying to remember who you were gonna call lol

17. LegallyBlind

LegallyBlind Registered+

Yes weed makes me more forgetfull. It also makes me mix up words sometimes when I am speaking quickly. Like if I am trying to say "my friend's sister" I will say "my sister's friend" and stuff like that.

18. 50BagOfGreens

50BagOfGreens Registered+

you deserve a slap

19. pixel

pixel Registered+

dude, this whole christmas vacation has been a blur. all i know is that i've been a lot of places with a lot of people and i got really blazed with everyone all week. i can remember events and stuff and im really good about seeming pretty sober when i'm high (unintentionally) but the thing is, i have trouble placing when things were. i dont know who i was out with on certain days and stuff like that, and i mix a LOT of memories up if im high often in the span of a few days

20. moeburn

moeburn Registered+

Weed eliminates REM sleep. You basically have the same memory as you would if you hadn't slept the night before, even though your body thinks you have slept before.