Dogs & Cancer

Discussion in 'Medicinal Cannabis and Health' started by hottrageous, Jul 31, 2013.

1. Weezard

Weezard Registered+

The change in her coat is impressive.
    She was not well. Now, she looks healthy and groomed.
    I'd drop her back to a maintenance dose and see how that goes.

Mahalo for making my day. :)
    Weeze

2. Bbates024

Bbates024 Registered

Reading this forum makes my day, and might have just saved my dog's life. At the very least it extended her life for a good long bit. Thank you so much for keeping this thread going I hope more people can find it get help for their pups.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Gary Trentham

Gary Trentham Registered

Hello All,

Have a complicated question that I cannot find answer to from Vet yet, so will ask you knowledgable folks.
    I have an old Golden Retriever with kidney issues, but also with lots of aches and pains that come from age. The RSO oil really helps his pains, and he is getting around much better now after just 4 days on that amazing stuff. I want to keep him on the RSO, but need to know it will be ok with his meds.

Lou is almost 13 and weighed 73 pounds last month at the vets. He is on Azodyl (3 caps per day), Epakitin, and a special kidney/renal diet related to his kidney failure in March. He is also on Thorozine 0.6 once a day for thyroid. With these meds and diet, his blood work in June was all normal except for elevated Creatinine levels (norm = 0.5 - 1.5 mg/dL; he has 1.7) and IDEXX SOMA ( norm = 0 - 14; Lou is 22).

Trying to find a Vet to answer, but any help someone could be would be very useful.

Thank you!