Dr. Kevorkian I presume

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by 420notKevorkianYet, Jan 10, 2018.

Tags:
  1. 420notKevorkianYet

420notKevorkianYet Registered

I don't even know where to start. I'm middle aged house wife, non smoker, non drinker, never done drugs, grandma and have been in good health until 6 months ago. A recent medical diagnosis was followed up with a very invasive surgery recommendation that I will not do. I believe in a holistic approach (and have for 25 years) BUT I'm scared and desperate! I would like to try a remedy for my nausea & uncontrollable vomiting. I'm thinking 420 brownies but don't know where to begin. I don't know where to find what I need, much less cook them. I'm using CBD (Charlotte Webb) but it's not strong enuf. (Its legal here but not pot). Initially, I told myself I'd NEVER do 420. Well, it's time. Like I said, I'm an old ass grandma, but life has really thrown me a curve ball. Thanks for reading this, I feel better just saying it. If you've got CONSTRUCTIVE advice, I'm ready. I don't need a lecture, I have my own God, and I won't "follow you to your dealers house". Yes, I copy/pasted this. Sorry if it's not allowed.

2. emilya

emilya Future Dispensary Owner

Glad you found us... lets get rid of this Kevorkian idea straight away. :)

3. 420notKevorkianYet

420notKevorkianYet Registered

I'm glad I found you all too. The moniker, that's what happens in the wee hours of the morning when you decide to unburden yourself to strangers. I'm not there yet. Hope to never be. ☘

• Like Like x 1