Dreaded Hair Test! Help!!

Discussion in 'CANNABIS.COM Lounge' started by mdj1808, Apr 3, 2017.

1. mdj1808

mdj1808 Registered

Hey guys. I hope I am posting this in the right place, if not please let me know and I'll delete and move it.

I have a hair test on Wednesday. Here is a little background:

I'm 5'11, weigh about 135 lbs and probably have an average metabolism.

I have been a heavy smoker for about 9 years. Chronic, hydro...whatever the term is these days haha but the always the good stuff.

I have an amazing job opportunity and only found out recently that I would have to take a hair test. I figured piss test, no problem, I've subbed before and I can do it again. So I continued smoking. When I found out I may have to take a hair test, I quit.

Anyway, I've been clean for about 42 days now. Pissing clean finally.

I used TSal and clarifying shampoos for about 2 weeks. I've had my hair dyed just a week ago. And I've been using the Mac method (vinegar, clean and clear, shampoo with propylene glycol, tide) to cleanse my hair. Done about 4 treatments so far. And I am getting my stylist to get her to redye me again tomorrow just for good measure.

I don't know anyone who personally has experience passing a hair test.

Can someone tell me if I at least have a chance? I am FREAKING out!!

2. Weezard

Weezard Registered+

Try to relax.
    Worry is useful. It prompts you to take action
    Sounds like you have dona all that you can though.
    So worrying is no longer useful.

Human hair grows about 1/2 inch per month.
    So, the bottom 3/4 inch should be clean.
    If they take hair from your arm, you should pass.

From your head?
    Well, I do not know that the treatments are effective. But I also have no proof that they are not.
    If you worry yourself sick and pass, you wasted a chunk of your life, yah?
    If you worry yourself sick and fail, that's a bad thing, but all that worry did not help one bit. Just wasted a chunk of your life.

If you pass, we learned something.
    If you fail, we learned more!
    When you get the results, please come back and list everything that you tried.

Aloha,
    Wee 'zard