PAX2 Vaporizer

Drug Animated gifs

Discussion in 'CANNABIS.COM Lounge' started by RedRainDrop, Jun 28, 2006.

1. RedRainDrop

RedRainDrop Banned

I will be making animated gifs at request, just name your drug of choice, and i will post a picture to do with it here.

Don't make them too hard.

2. spiked666killer

spiked666killer Registered+

One on weed and one on shrooms. If you can. You useing animaition shop?>

3. Az.

Az. Registered+

Someone toking a whole joint im one go and then everything turns psychedelic and they have a sexy party...

Feel free to take out any parts of that you dont want....

4. kracks

kracks Registered+

how bout crytal meth?:D

5. kracks

kracks Registered+

can you animate one of my drawings please? i would like to see them move very much....:dance:

Attached Files:

6. dejayou30

dejayou30 Registered+

that drawing is sick. i like how you gave like the representations of the faces on the drug. very well done.

7. kracks

kracks Registered+

thanks....i do feel they will be more effective if animated

8. cannabis campbell

cannabis campbell Registered+

How about a jamaican flag with a spinning cannabis leaf on it or a cannabis leaf the moves or changes colour or something

9. OreO

OreO Registered+

makE me a Weed leaf, that looks stoned, just walking...with his head down....is that possible? when i say walking i mean like in place...If you can do that ill make it my AVATAR, you should sign it like a piece of artwork

10. Inferius

Inferius Registered+

How about a joint-smoke curling up in brilliant flashes of colored smoke... and then morphing into the word love?
    I would definately use it as my avatar..

11. Skink

Skink Registered+

I rolled with this one... You don't have to use it,you won't hurt my feelings...

Attached Files:

12. graph

graph Registered+

Hey, this all sounds really interesting.

RedRainDrop, if you wanna split the load, I'd be happy to help you out with these. Sounds like a really fun project.

13. cannabis campbell

none of our requests have been done!

14. dejayou30

dejayou30 Registered+

do one of a nude chick riding a unicorn jumping over a big pot leaf that is on fire

15. Skink

Skink Registered+

Hey...

16. cannabis campbell

17. Lethal G

Lethal G Registered+

I'd like an animated GIF of a possessed lawn gnome defecating on a pile of bones and sponges while whistling the tune to Row Your Boat and standing in a meadow full of television sets that no longer work.

...On second thought, one with just weed will do.

18. graph

graph Registered+

They... take a while. If you want it done right, you know? Since RedRainDrop's not on, I'll start a few a little later on, hopefully have something by tomorrow. Maybe...

19. kracks

kracks Registered+

hey skink thats really awsome.....thanks.....very happy!!!!! :D :D :D :stoned: :stoned: :stoned: :dance: :dance: :dance:

20. Genuine17

Genuine17 Registered+

yeah kracks that is a very very very good drawing good job