Drug test question

Discussion in 'Drug Testing' started by squid7234, Feb 20, 2017.

1. squid7234

squid7234 Registered

Just a question if I have a premployment drug screen as I've changed my habits quite a bit.

Stats : 5,11/6,0 height 175-185 usual weight range currently 187 as I just weighed myself with clothes and shoes on. 22 years old

Used to be an everyday smoker (probably a few bowls shared between a few friends) - less in the summer but when school started daily until about December 17ish took about a week/2 off of smoking , smoked a day took another week off smoked 2 days, took another week off smoked a day took another week off smoked a day. Moderate grade stuff I'm thinking. Also during these days off I did 7 days of rescue ice detox then another 7 of it after my last time smoking. Haven't worked out much walk to/from work probably about 1-2 miles mtwthf

Now I am 21 days off tomorrow. If I was testing at around 28 days would I be pretty solid? I have been using at home tests and been passing with a faint line but it's hasn't been my first void of the day I got a first check test that I'm checking tomorrow with my first void.

Should I be really worried around the 28th day mark?

Which method would work best for me to ensure? I'm not sure how well diluting will work because I'm going to Jamaica on the 12th and don't really want to retest and I'm not really too good w the methods as I've never tried, what about solvable fiber?

Last edited: Feb 20, 2017
  2. Weezard

Weezard Registered+

"Should I be really worried around the 28th day mark?"

Relax, you have a faint line at 21 days.
    Just refrain for 7 more days and you should pass without dilution.
    Then, enjoy Jamaica mon.

Aloha,
    Weeze

3. squid7234

squid7234 Registered

So the the fact that it wasn't my first void of the day for the dip tests won't matter for the faint line? And by faint I mean really faint but I've heard that the tests rarely show dark lines for anybody

4. Weezard

Weezard Registered+

You heard correctly about the line.
    Dark lines are very rare, I've never seen one.
    And I assume that the actual test won't be first void either, if you're smart. :D

5. squid7234

squid7234 Registered

Thanks for all the help so far I'll upload a picture after I take the first check one tomorrow but like the dip sticks are really faint that's what I meant by faintness

6. owls13

owls13 Registered

Hello! I'm taking my drug test tomorrow for my new job and I'm freaking out! Been clean since Jan 16th, so around 36 days now. I smoked for 2 years straight pretty much once a day, sharing 1-2 bowls with the hubby at night only before bed. I would say 1/4 every 2 weeks between both of us and my husband would smoke more than me. I bought a home test last week and passed it. No line visible at all. But I'm so nervous! It's a great opportunity for me and really need it. I'm 5"8 , 27yo, 158lb. Female. Sedentary pretty much I do drink plenty of water most of the time. What do you guys think?!!!!

7. Weezard

Weezard Registered+

Um, what?
    Every test that I've come across says that No line visible is a fail.
    Did you read the package instructions?

8. owls13

owls13 Registered

Sorry I was confused I did pass the test what I was trying to ask is if I pass the home test I should be fine right?

9. Weezard

Weezard Registered+

Yes.
    If you had even a faint line, you passed.
    :)